I'm an owner not an Enthusiast. How do I change listing

Blazin' Blue Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I\'m an owner not an Enthusiast. How do I change listing

Whenever I post something my profile lists me as an enthusiast not an owner. I am a very proud owner of a 97 B/W GTS and would like to be recognized as such. I provided a VIN number when I subscribed to the website. Who do I contact to make this correction? Also how can I post a picture to my profile? Thanks

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: I\'m an owner not an Enthusiast. How do I change listing

You can contact Vipermad. He will also add a picture to your profile :)

thebigsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Become a member? I guess I'll always be an enthusiast. I also lack the inclination to broadcast all the vehicles I own. No wonder I got comments about my inferior credentials.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerrydey
You can list anything (or nothing) in your signature. You need not list all your cars, personal possessions, number of girl friends, number of wives, etc. ..........., your choice.

Later,

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have owned my Viper since I bought it brand new over 4 years ago but in the eyes of the VCA I'm not an owner since I'm not any more a VCA member.

Something must have been recently changed, both Jerrydey and Blazin' are now been "upgraded" from enthousiast to owner!!!!

Luc.00GTS

MsSnakeSRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am an owner as well,
new member, my husband is CTViper and I did list our VIN number, I am also from New England/ ny AREA..IN CONNECTICUT

Reaction score

I have owned my Viper since I bought it brand new over 4 years ago but in the eyes of the VCA I'm not an owner since I'm not any more a VCA member.

Something must have been recently changed, both Jerrydey and Blazin' are now been "upgraded" from enthousiast to owner!!!!

Luc.00GTS

No...it is simply a matter of not knowing what needs to be fixed. See....all they did was post in this thread and the problem was identified and I fixed it. Sorry, my crystal ball broke several years ago, and I never could get the Vulcan Mind-meld thing to work.....so how in the world would I know that you had a problem? :confused:

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony,

What about being an enthusiast owner ?