IN/KY VCA...BUSY Weekend..Aug. 9-11, 2013...Columbus, OH

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
REMINDER:

Several IN/KY VCA Members and Guests are participating in the following super events this weekend:

August 9-11, 2013...Midwest Zone Rendezvous, Columbus, OH...(Held in conjunction with the Mopar Nationals). See this link: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/665731-VCA-Midwest-Zone-Rendezvous-August-9-11-2013

August 9-11, 2013...FYI...Mopar Nationals...Columbus, OH. See this link: http://www.moparnats.org/
As I understand it, one CAN pay at the door for the Mopar Nationals !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 10, 2013...IN/KY VCA Meeting...CANCELLED due to the Midwest Zone Rendezvous.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Robert.

We DO have several Members heading that way this weekend...all looking forward to a great time.

By the way, if "Stretch" makes it, please try to keep him out of trouble !!! :)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Robert.

We DO have several Members heading that way this weekend...all looking forward to a great time.

Oh I am definitely making it!

What is this "trouble" you speak of???? I would find myself in no such thing on a Mopar Nationals weekend :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Robert.

Never responded to this but I did make sure he stayed out of trouble. Was tough (he is like a 5 year old) but..... Actually dad watched him better than I did! :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave