IN/KY VCA invited to Champion CJD Luau...July 18, 2009...4-8 PM EDT...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
EVENT REMINDER:

Mr. Fernando Falcon, owner of Champion Chrysler-Jeep Dodge, has invited the IN/KY Region of the VCA to a Luau. This will be held at Champion C-J-D on Saturday, July 18, 2009...from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM EDT.

This cookout will also feature a Car Show held in conjunction with our friends, The Indy Mopar Club!!! As many of you will recall, there are always some incredible cars at these events.

Hopefully, we can make an equally impressive showing with our Vipers that day!!!

Champion C-J-D is located at 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis (located on Indy’s northwest side…near "The Pyramids"...at Exit 27 on the I-465 beltway). Exit I-465 at the Michigan Road Exit 27 (also labeled US 421) and go NORTH on Michigan Rd. for one block to West 96th St.. Turn WEST on to 96th St., and drive for about 2 blocks...and Champion will be on the SOUTH side of the street. If you get lost, call Champion C-J-D for directions at 317-872-6200.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The weather Saturday afternoon should be PERFECT...partly cloudy, high 69 !!!

BRING YOUR VIPER(S) !!! This should be a fun event and an interesting show...AND, Mr. Falcon is not only a gracious host, but a great chef as well !!

Champion C-J-D is located at 4505 WEST 96th St., Indianapolis (located on Indy’s northwest side…near "The Pyramids"...at Exit 27 on the I-465 beltway). Exit I-465 at the Michigan Road Exit 27 (also labeled US 421) and go NORTH on Michigan Rd. for one block to West 96th St.. Turn WEST on to 96th St., and drive for about 2 blocks...and Champion will be on the SOUTH side of the street.

If you get lost, call Champion C-J-D for directions at 317-872-6200.

See YOU there!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great weather, food, cars, and friends!!!

12 Vipers were present...a making quite a show...Gen I, Gen II's, Gen III's, Gen IV's...PLUS a Gen II ACR and a Gen IV ACR !!!!

THANK YOU Mr. Fernando Falcon (and Staff) for a fun evening at Champion C-J-D !!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960