IN/KY VCA Mtg. Jan 8, 2011...Ray Skillman's Classic/Collector Cars...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The FIRST IN/KY VCA Meeting for 2011 will be held at NOON EST on Saturday, January 8, 2011 at Ray Skillman's Classic/Collector Cars, 1280 US 31 South, Greenwood, Indiana 46143.

We will have a SHORT business meeting in the beautiful upstairs Boardroom, after which we can return to the main showroom to carefully eye nearly 200 of the beautiful cars on display (most of which are for sale). You can preview this fantastic place via the following link:

Ray Skillman Classic Collector Antique Vintage Muscle Cars For Sale

Plan to eat on your own either before or after our visit.

Expect more info and directions later.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Members are encouraged to bring fellow car enthusiasts to this gathering...as this is a huge facility packed with desirable American classics from the 1950's to the 1970's...Mustangs, Cameros, GTO's, Corvettes, and many, many others.

DO NOT miss this oprtunity !!!

Checkbooks are permitted !!! :)

Happy New Year to All !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
REMEMBER: This facility is NOT well marked..and, DOES NOT front on South US 31...as it lies BEHIND (just WEST of) Reeves Buick which does front on US 31.

If in doubt, just turn WEST on Apryl Drive at the traffic light marking the intersection of South US 31 and Apryl Dr., and then turn NORTH into the parking lot of the huge building behind Reeves...which is our destination. DO NOT confuse the Classic Car location with Ray Skillman Ford located on the SouthWest corner of South US 31 and Apryl Dr.

For those arriving AFTER our NOON (EST) entry time (at the EAST entrance which is KEPT LOCKED), consider entering through the body shop on the NORTH side of this building...OR CALL ME on my cell phone.

Weather forecast suggests light snow Friday...DOUBT Saturday will be a good day for Viper driving !!

SEE YOU AND YOUR GUESTS THERE !!!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty amazing collection. Sorry I won't be in the area for this one. Have fun, Steve, and give my best to everyone. I will be intalling some ACR-X shocks to my car, and CC caliper boots. Ask Denny when he is coming to Colorado!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sorry you can't make it, Jim...understand that it would be a bit of a drive. :)

I'm hoping that he will attend...as we MAY also have a "surprise guest".

Hell, your ACR is nearly an ACR-X already!!! Have fun with it.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
UPDATE ( THANKS to Karen): Ray Skillman bought Reeves Buick... then MOVED his Ford store across Apryl Dr...so, our meeting LOCATION for Saturday in behind what is now labeled "Skillman Ford" that does front on South US 31 !!! MOST of the internet maps are incorrect or vague...except Google Earth.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
About an inch of snow fell on the Metro Indy area today...roads got slick in a hurry. Tons of salt w re scattered here and there.

LEAVE THE VIPERS AT HOME TOMORROW !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Good turnout, good meeting...THANKS to all who attended, both members and guests!!

This if a fabulous collection of muscle cars and other examples of "American iron"...all from a great time in automobile history.

We owe a SPECIAL THANKS to Mr. Ray Skillman and his Staff for opening their doors to us today and for their gracious hospitality !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456