IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EDT, Sat. April 10, 2010...Westfield, IN..

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NEXT MEETING: Saturday, April 10, 2010...Noon EDT...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

Please join us as we plan even more activities for the busy 2010 schedule.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

REMINDER: The Club will buy lunch for the 2009 and 2010 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

Have YOU renewed YOUR membership for 2010??? TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!!

REMEMBER: CHECK and adjust your tire pressures BEFORE you take your Viper out this Spring...and, go EASY...at least at first!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
REMINDER#1: It looks like good weather for Saturday...at this point, the forecast states " sunny, 70° ". We WILL have some fine looking Vipers on display in the parking lot...counting YOURS !!!

REMINDER#2: SPRING VIPER MAINTENANCE TIME: Yesterday, I checked with our friends at General Petroleum in Fort Wayne, IN (and Lebanon, IN). Following the announced small price increase of Mobil products that occurred in mid-March of this year, IN/KY VCA members can purchase Mobil 1 0W-40 for $5.59 per quart...which is a REAL BARGAIN as you recall from my previous communications on this subject !!!

If anyone needs assistance in finding an experienced source of Viper maintenance, please feel free to give me a call.

SEE YOU SATURDAY !!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
SPRING is here!!! Skies should be sunny, with temp around 70 tomorrow.

We have a LOT to discuss...more activities, coming IN/KY VCA elections, and VIPERS.

CHECK YOUR TIRE PRESSURES...THEN, BRING YOUR VIPERS!!!

Anyone need to read or clear a Check Engine Light (CEL)??? If so, please let ME know the year BEFORE you come to the meeting.

ALL VIPER OWNERS ARE INVITED !!!

See YOU there !

Steve Fess

P.S. For those who have not been there before...or who might have forgotten the location:

Lincoln Square Restaurant in Westfield, IN 46074 | 19029 N US Highway 31, Westfield, IN 46074

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi