IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST, Sat. Feb. 12, 2011...Lincoln Sq., Westfield, IN..

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST, Sat. Feb. 12, 2011...Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfield, IN..

NEXT MEETING: Saturday, February 12, 2011...Noon EST...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

Please join us as we plan even more activities for the busy 2011 schedule.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

REMINDER: The Club will buy lunch for the 2011 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

LATE NEWS: Following this meeting, many Members are heading to the "World of Wheels Show" at the Indiana State Fair Grounds to see "a first of its kind 505 HP Viper V10 powered Chrysler 300 parked beside a beautifully repainted 2008 SRT-10 Convertible on display at the "World of Wheels" Indianapolis fair grounds Feb 11-12-13. Try to make it and congratulate the proud teachers and students of Lincoln Tech for the amazing job they did on the 300 V10 heart transplant." By the way, the Viper that will be on display belongs to one of your fellow IN/KY VCA Members !!

Championship Auto Shows : Indianapolis, IN – World of Wheels

IMPORTANT REMINDER: Have YOU renewed YOUR membership for 2011??? TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!! You can do so by following this link:

http://www.viperclub.org/members/https://www.viperclub.org/membership/

If you have any problems renewing just give VCA HQ a call at 800-677-4321.

IF/when you do renew, please let ME know ASAP so that I can place your name back on the roster and mailing lists.

We wish all non-renewing folks the very best !!!

Spring IS coming...TECH TIP: CHECK and adjust your tire pressures BEFORE you take your Viper out this Spring...AND every 2-3 weeks thereafter..go EASY...at least at first!!!

Have questions, need assistance??? If so, CALL ME!!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST, Sat. Feb. 12, 2011...Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfield, IN..

Well, once we get past tomorrow morning...the temps will rise!!! Saturday's forecast for Central Indiana: Partly cloudy, high of 34 degrees.
Though it will NOT BE Viper driving weather ( there remains considerable sand, salt, and slush on the roads... and likely more water runoff from the tall piles of snow that will be melting) we hope to have a good turnout for the final 2011 schedule planning session.
-------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL REMINDER:
While the majority of our Members have indeed already renewed their VCA Membership for 2011, there are still quite a few who have not renewed as yet. For those who do not plan on renewing for 2011, we thank you for your past support and we wish you well for the future!!
For those who plan to renew but just have not found the time to do so...and for those who have tried to renew online without success...here are some helpful tips and insights that have been shared with us from the VCA Administrative Staff as well as by your fellow Members:
1. Keep in mind that our NEW Administration received membership data from the VCA's former business office, the J.R.Thompson Company...some of which included outdated e-mail addresses, wrong telephone numbers, inaccurate mailing addresses, incorrect information as to the actual Viper(s) owned, etc. Some of these issues stem from the failure of the Members themselves to update their own info at our former National VCA HDQ.
2. Communication is a two way deal...so PLEASE add the following address to your e-mail contacts NOW:
[email protected]
By adding this address to your contacts, necessary info (such as your new password, membership conformation, etc.) from VCA HDQ WILL come directly to YOU and NOT to your spam file.
3. PLEASE be SURE that VCA HDQ has your CURRENTLY PREFERRED e-mail address in their NEW file...otherwise, the online renewal process may fail. I know that some of you have a "public" e-mail address and a "private" e-mail address...so it's up to YOU to work this issue out with VCA HDQ AND with your Regional Officers' e-mailing list so that you do not lose out on important information. As most of our fellow IN/KY Members know, OUR Region keeps a separate list of published and non-published info. This is relatively easy to do for a few hundred folks, but a huge (if not impossible) task for several thousand folks...especially with the frequency of changes.
4. You can start the 2011 renewal process HERE:
http://www.viperclub.org/members/ Under the heading "Your account"...click in the link labeled "Click here to enter the membership account area" then enter YOUR VCA Number (as printed on YOUR BADGE) into the box labeled "Member # " (P.S. if you can't find your badge...CALL ME for YOUR number) then enter your new password in the box labeled "password" ( NOTING that this password is NOT the same one that you have been using on the VCA Forums !!!). If you do not have a new password for the Membership functions, please lick on the hot link labeled "Click here to generate new password" and follow the outlined procedures. Please remember that renewal confirmation will come to you by e-mail...assuming that you have FIRST completed Step # 2 above.
5. Once you have access to your account, PLEASE update your info!!!
If you cannot get this process to work...CALL the NEW VCA HDQ number 1-800-677-4321 and leave a message, and some very nice, hard working people will assist you.

DISCLAIMER: If ANY of the above statements and/or procedures are incorrect or incomplete...BLAME ME, and NOT the VCA Administrators !!! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hoping to SEE YOU Saturday,
Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
It is a little warmer today...up to +15° F from a low this AM of -9° F in my town !!!

Forecast for Greater Indy Area onSaturday... Partly cloudy skies, high of 34° F, BAD ROADS FOR VIPERS.

By the way, all of the 2010 IN/KY VCA Membership Directories have been mailed. Please review YOUR info, and let me know of any mistakes, changes, etc....giving you an even better reason to come to the meeting !!!

SEE YOU SATURDAY !

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
After the meeting, consider a short ride south to to the State Fair Grounds to see the World of Wheels Show as mentioned above !!!

P.S. I hear that there is a pristine low mileage 1998 R/T 10 for sale Ooley & Blackburn in Carmel !! This would be an easy stop on your way to the World of Wheels Show. :)

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
A fellow Member attending the World of Wheels Show last night called to say that there is MUCH to see at this show !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Everyone for a good meeting today...hopefully we will have the schedule ready for publication later this week as a couple of more dates are finalized.

Thanks for the hospitality, Ooley & Blackburn...you folks have some great cars!! I must say, that 1998 RT/10 hardtop roadster shows well !!!

Hopefully, others will report more on the sights at the World of Wheels Show !!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456