In Las Vegas Next Week

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

I am going to be in Las Vegas this Friday to next Friday, (car less) I would like to hook up with some Viper owners and grap some dinner and talk Vipers,

Let me know if anyone is up for it!

Mark

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there two weeks ago. GREAT place! Check out the twin chicks that are playing at the Harrah's Dualing Piano Bar.
To make contact with some local Viper owners, go to
www.nevadaviper.com
Best wishes & I hope you win some money!
VardaMan

Abq Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 100%, guaranteed way to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune:

Go there with a big fortune! :)

Check out the free water show in front of the Bellagio, the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton, do the roller coaster at New York New York, and check out the bar at the top of the RIO. And have at least one meal at In and Out Burger- great fries (home made),shakes, and freshly ground beef burgers.

A trip to Hoover Dam is a plus if you can find the time!

Bill

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got back, had lots of fun, we enjoyed hoover dam very much, amazing how they constructed that,also a must was the atomic mususem that was kool also.saw one viper three lambos, one ferrari.HAVE FUN.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, that's www.nevadavipers.com - VardaMan is missing the 's' in his URL. What days are you here next week? Shoot me a PM if you want and maybe we can figure something out. If you go on our website and decide you want to go to our club meeting, note that the location has changed.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, I will be there SUnday and am leaving Tuesday afternoon. WHere are you staying? Are you solo? Why are you going? Are you a good looking dude that can pull some tail our way? ;-) HA!

-M

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I should have looked you guys up when I was there for CES. Instead I stayed with a friend of mine who has a Z06 and had to talk about Vettes all day.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
manny, when are you going to drive that dlm car up here so we can see that thing run?

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Superbar M, I will be there from Friday to Friday, Solo, I have a convention starting on Monday, In one door, out the back on Monday, so I am free most of the time,

I will shoot you a pm, I will have my cell and I am at the The Venetian Resort -
3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Mark

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday I am heading out to Valley of Fire state park for hiking and photos, that will be a few hour trip in the morn, then, I am up for anyhting, so, lets hit the strip, and grab some dinner!

Mark