In my neighborhood... A B/W GTS!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like seeing other viper drivers out on the road! What a cool ride! It never gets old... You'd think I'd get used to it ?!??!...:omg:

So I rolled up to a light not far from home and there's a nice looking B/W GTS with a "twin turbo" sticker on the hood waiting to turn right (I'm going left).. A quick thumbs-up to the driver and off we go....:2tu:

I've seen this car a few times before but this was the first time while I was in my viper... Fun day of cruisin'.

:drive::drive::drive::drive:

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a great day. I was out and about in the Viper for a few hours. No Viper sightings.:(

I was parked on Main Street in Clifton, drinking a soda in front of the General Store when I looked up and saw an 80-ish year old dude LEANING against the tail of my car.:omg::omg:

Because of his age I did manage to remain polite, but it wasn't easy......

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I know the owner, he is not a member. Only puts about 500 to 1,000 miles a year on car.

OP
OP
jdeft1

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect he posts here now and then. I think I saw a while back a post from a local (to me) guy with a B/W TT viper burning some oil... it's been a while.... This one was....

Just sayin' It was beautiful day and the first time I had to get out in the viper for a while.... Three viper sightings yesterday! may be a record.