In the Market for Orange 08 ACR

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff, is your local dealer a larger Viper dealer? I tried my local dealer where I bought previous SRTs (he sells about 2 Vipers a year) to buy my ACR, and after a few go-rounds and below MSRP pricing it turned out he couldn't even get the car. These are good guys, and I was dealing with the owner, but he simply could not get allocation of an ACR. I ended up ordering my '08 ACR (paid MSRP) through one of the larger dealers on this site. I don't know if/how ACRs are allocated, but I just want you to be sure you can get the car you want and aren't surpised later.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Cr8zy, thanks for the "can they get one" reminder. I will ask them but it did not sound like a problem. My local dealer will not stock vipers. They only order one as it is ordered. They are a very large dealership group, over 18 dealerships in NYS. But the ACR may be a problem if they do not have an allocation for one or more. They are willing to sell at Invoice because they do not have to "front" the money so to speak and they still make money on the "Dealer hold back" and dodge incentives to he dealership. It would be one more car they sell that they normaly would not.
DodgeViper 01, Kcobean is correct no SSG ACR.
Next year orange vipers for sale but not orange ACR, and No SSG at all. If you want an SSG SRT/10 this is your last chance. If you would like an orange you can get them next year again if you want to wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi