Indianapolis Grand Am Road Racing July 27, 2012 MWSCC Event

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know a lot of you drove down for the Indy 500 VCA event, so although this is a 1-day event I thought I would post this in the Illinois region as well. I will be driving down from Chicago on the morning of the event if anybody wants to join. This event is sponsored in part by my car club Midwest SCC!!

You are invited to attend our Day at the Track; Grand-Am Racing fundraiser outing on Friday, July 27. Activities on track and in our suite start at 9 am and run all day thru the 2 hour 45 minute Rolex Grand-Am race that starts at 4:10 pm, so you can participate as your schedule allows.

See the attached flyer for additional details.

Our event is structured to raise funds and awareness for the American Heart Association while having a great time with friends, family and business associates. The cost to attend is $150 per person, of which approximately $70 ea will be tax deductible as a charitable 501 (c) (3) donation.

Your cost includes entrance to the track, access to our luxury Tower Terrace Hospitality Suite, garage and pit passes, meet and greet opportunities with Grand-Am and NASCAR drivers in the suite, and lunch.

Hunt Construction Group’s John McCutchen is co-founder of Godstone Ranch Motorsports, Both he and his wife Karen wanted to harness the allure of professional motorsports to benefit a charity. Combining Karen's vision with John's passion for racing is how Godstone Ranch Motorsports was born.

If you are new to the Grand-American Road Racing Association’s series, visit www.grand-am.com for more information about the series and the cars.

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!

Bill Sewall

Please register by JULY 20, 2012
Corporate Donations (in addition to entry fee) are appreciated
RSVP to BILL SEWALL ([email protected], 317.227.7800 OR 317.777.9544)

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE. Please see the flyer for RSVP and payment information!

Attachments

• Racing Party Flyer.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh