Indoor Car Cover

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good indoor car cover for a 2004 convertible? I have the cover that came with my car which is decent but I would rather get a good indoor cover.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tom

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
We just did a photo shoot with our 2006 VOI 9 Coupe for Coverking, a CA based car cover company. They offer indoor and outdoor covers along with seat covers made of top quality materials and include the Viper logos.

Their indoor covers are super nice, almost like lingerie for your car. When you take the cover off, the car looks as good as it did when you covered it.

Contact Lance at 714-850-0303, x658 or go to Car Cover, Seat Covers, Dash Cover, Floormats, Sunshields - Manufactured by Coverking

Dan

SRT BEE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
California Car Cover, Customweave model is the best it is super soft inside does not leave lint on the top and fits snug to the shape of the car.

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save yourself a bunch of money and go to Wal Mart and buy a roll of the 1 mil 10x20 painter drop cloths. They are the perfect size to cover your car and nothing gets on the paint. It costs less than $20 for a roll of ten. I keep several cars covered this way and they are always perfect with no dust etc. on them. As long as the car is inside with no wind they work great. Ken

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one for each of my cars on ebay thats just awesome, very light and folds up nice to fit in a small bag and can fit in the trunk. They were very cheap too like $40-$80 ($80 for the truck) they can even go in the washing machine and are easy to put on or take off by yourself. The guy I got them from is Bob Weston and you can find him on ebay.

tiger6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
California Car Cover, Customweave model is the best it is super soft inside does not leave lint on the top and fits snug to the shape of the car.

Agree. Good value but not "cheap."

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought the cheapest cover I could find $19.00 on line, just for in the Garage. It fits loose and covers the whole car. I use it all the time and because it fits loose you dont have to worry about the scratches that you get from a tightly fitted cover if the car is not perfectlly clean. When long term storage the car is detailed and fitted cover used and the cheap cover protects the expensive cover. I like to cover the cover to keep it clean too!

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a CoverKing for my Viper and it didn't fit. The company had me double check the number on the cover, it was the right one supposedly for my car. They would not take my word that it didn't fit. I had to send them pictures of it stretched out tight on my car before they would authorize the return. The whole process took me about 3 weeks to get my money back. I think they sent me one for a convertible not a coupe.

They do make a nice cover, I have one on my Vette.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4