Interesting Lawsuit...Viper "Mongoose"?

RedSrt007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler Corp. v. Silva :confused:

I don't understand the (legal lol) terminology...maybe someone can tell me what this means :

"The judgment dismissing the complaint is reversed; Chrysler to have a new trial. The judgment for Chrysler on the counterclaim is affirmed, with leave to the succeeding judge to reconsider if so minded. Costs to Chrysler." :dunno::crazy2:

-Red

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what the Silva Mongoose looked like? This is interesting as it's come to court MANY years later? ~juli

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These things take time. This is an appeal decision. The actual case went to court years ago. The appeals court is now saying that the case goes BACK to court for an actual trial as the prior trial court kicked it out in favor of Silva (which the appeals court held was wrong).

So you will probably see this in the news again real soon.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the line of fun that is "Is This It?", I submit to you the ORIGINAL Mongoose:

You must be registered for see images

:D
That was one of my favorite cars when I was growing up (or allegedly growing up).

Full Article can be found HERE.

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the old sponsor, English Leather. What a great name for cologne...if you think you want to smell like a dead cow. I guess it's better than smelling like the "Old Spice" from your grandma's spice rack.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery