Interior trim code

ZOOMBI U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Happy New Year's to you all, Where on the vehicle will I find the interior trim code for the vehicle. It has been mild here so I am trying to get the vehicle back in top condition for the season ahead, but I just want to keep it as original as possible. Cheers

OP
OP
Z

ZOOMBI U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Interior trim code with Gold Rims

I removed the wheels to polish up the rims and clean the wheel wells and found that the wheels were only polished alloy on the front and the inside was painted gold. The car has a full black interior, but has a gold snake as a side emblem, I went to the dealer, and was told the car was delivered originally with gold wheels, black and tan seats and red steering wheel, does this make sense to anyone, Is there a way to find out how this car was originally delivered? 97 RT/10, Cheers

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like it could be one of the three Red and Gold RT's.

"'97: Three red '97 RT/10's were ordered with the "Gold Package" (gold sparkle wheels, and a gold snake emblems on the hood's sides) and a tan interior. This is the lowest factory shipped color combination to date.

http://ivr.viperclub.org/build.php

OP
OP
Z

ZOOMBI U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The VIN shows with gold wheels and black/tan interior, but I don't know why all the tan interior would be removed and replaced with black, The original dealership has changed ownership and did not keep the old records. Would it worthwhile to put it back original or was it shipped with black