Is green not a popular color?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, green is NOT a popular color. I guess I get a little bent when I hear people bashing something that they have never even seen. I think a lot of people’s opinion has to do with what they have seen in person. I find myself against black because everyone that I have seen in person has been clapped out and had terrible swirl marks. I am sure that they are beautiful if they are properly taken care of. Buy whatever floats your boat, it's your car and you are the only one that has to live with it. Some colors are more sought after than others. What that means to me is if you have an unpopular color and your car in average at best, then you have a much smaller market that will want it. If your car is mint, the market is small, but the few who like it will pay a few bucks more to get a clean one in the color that they like. Now to start some more sh@t, why is Sapphire Blue unpopular? I think it’s sweet.

Sapphire was not popular because it was not a STAND OUT color. If you think about it, all the dark colors besides black were not that popular. Most people who buy these cars want a bright color because it is a sports car that is meant to attract attention (NOT MAKING ANY COMMENTS TOWARDS ANYONE!). I for one love the green and sapphire. I wanted a color that would not get the cops on me 24/7 and would allow me to park in parking lots without a problem.

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was looking for a Viper I wanted a solid black or red. My broker sent me a pic of the blue and white and I was there in a heartbeat. Then again, as long as no dolphins are painted on the car I would take a Viper in any color.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960