Is it a decent deal?

Tonym6071

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you are all well!

I will make my decision to buy a 1994 Viper this week. The Viper has 10,000 miles and is a three owner car...never accidented. No hardtop and the color is yellow. I want yellow becuase my other cars are all red! Immediate expenses are a set of tires.

The negotaited price is $24,000. Knowing that this will be a two year car...I see myself eventually getting a gen 4 Viper.

Questions:
Am I getting a fair price?

Will it be difficult to sell when I do get my gen 4 Viper?

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't go wrong at that price. Very low miles and good history, get a deposit on it before someone else does.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to say without more info/pix/see the car. On the face of it, it seems like a price to catch your attention at least. Lots of scams out there so be careful.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The clean Gen1's are soon heading into a different class as far as book value goes. (Over 20 yrs)
The good ones are getting scarce and the value starts going up very soon on these as they become a different class like classic or collectors ... of course the insurance goes up with it.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you are all well!

I will make my decision to buy a 1994 Viper this week. The Viper has 10,000 miles and is a three owner car...never accidented. No hardtop and the color is yellow. I want yellow becuase my other cars are all red! Immediate expenses are a set of tires.

The negotaited price is $24,000. Knowing that this will be a two year car...I see myself eventually getting a gen 4 Viper.

Questions:
Am I getting a fair price?

Will it be difficult to sell when I do get my gen 4 Viper?

If it checks out get deal! Should not be difficult to sell if you keep it nice. I would think you may be able to get more for it, but at least what you paid.