Is it just me or....

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has the loading process of the board s-l-o-w-e-d way down? It seems to hang loading the icons, folders and the main banner. I have a cable modem and all other sites are NOT loading this slowly - seems to have had a major performance hit here recently - any ideas?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not just you; I've noticed it to. Very annoying.

Tony?

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any update on this? It seems to be getting slower, and now some of the smilies have "red x'd out" instead of loading..... It just cannot be me...
smile.gif

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
It appears to be MUCH faster... The read / unread icons are not hanging anymore - they seem to come up right in short sequence. Your tweaking was SUCCESSFUL. Overall, board seems to be running faster, as well.

Thank you for all your hard work! I know we are a demanding group.....

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Janni:
Tony,
It appears to be MUCH faster... The read / unread icons are not hanging anymore - they seem to come up right in short sequence. Your tweaking was SUCCESSFUL. Overall, board seems to be running faster, as well.

Thank you for all your hard work! I know we are a demanding group.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's good to hear as it means we may have identified the culprit! Tony did a quick fix to see if that would help, and we thought it did..... but the users are the one that really need to answer that. Another fix is in the works that should eliminate the problem entirely. Thanks for your patience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4