is the 95' r/t frt bumper the same as 96' gts?

vucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newbie here, just a few dumb questions please. It looks like the lip on the frt spoiler of the gts is longer and sticks out further??? If they are different will the gts frt bumper fit on the r/t without any major mods?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have a new in the box OEM 95 facia if it is needed. Also have several 96's (used)

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newbie here, just a few dumb questions please. It looks like the lip on the frt spoiler of the gts is longer and sticks out further??? If they are different will the gts frt bumper fit on the r/t without any major mods?

Yes, the two have a bit different style. The GTS version is a bit more aggressive looking by being lower, sharper at the nose, and a smaller grill opening. All Vipers were built with this facia somewhere in early 98 Model year.

Jeff

OP
OP
V

vucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the 96' gts fit on a 95' rt/10 w/o major mods?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome vucker...there are NO dumb questions...ever. As you can see, our very own Viper Wizard is more than happy to answer your questions. Welcome aboard!!! You have a '95 RED r/t I am presuming?!!! ~juli

OP
OP
V

vucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thx for your replys....I am viperless for now. Hopefully w/i a year i will have a yellow 95' w/a 96' gts frt bumper and wheels and a gts type rear spoiler if they are avail....I hope making these small changes is not a viper sin but i love the looks of the gts but want a open top.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thx for your replys....I am viperless for now. Hopefully w/i a year i will have a yellow 95' w/a 96' gts frt bumper and wheels and a gts type rear spoiler if they are avail....I hope making these small changes is not a viper sin but i love the looks of the gts but want a open top.

Ah, I see!!! You are researching right now! Wow...yep, would have to see a yellow '95 R/T w/a '96 GTS front fascia/wheels/rear spoiler...!! ~juli