Is there any way to adjust the ROOF on an RT/10 ??

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rear part of my Roof is not 100 % tight..Its snug but if I pull upward on it I get a little bit of movement ...Is this normal ??

Can I adjust the rear pins so it pulls the roof tighter to the body of the car ? The front part of the roof is tight as a drum.

Thanks !!

Jeff

BlownC5Roadster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof??? :confused: We don't need no stinking roofs! :2tu:

Jeff...cell phone took a dump on me & I lost your #. Can you e-mail it to me?
Looks like my car is done. Let me know when you will be up my way.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rear part of my Roof is not 100 % tight..Its snug but if I pull upward on it I get a little bit of movement ...Is this normal ??

Can I adjust the rear pins so it pulls the roof tighter to the body of the car ? The front part of the roof is tight as a drum.

Thanks !!

Jeff
Yes Jeff the rear latches can be adjusted down to pull the roof tighter to the car. It takes a allen wrench and takes a very very very small amount of adjustment to pull the back down. To much adjustment and it will not latch, so it has to be adjusted back out a little. It is a trial and error type thing because it can not be done on the car.
Chad

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks !!

Jeff
Yes Jeff the rear latches can be adjusted down to pull the roof tighter to the car. It takes a allen wrench and takes a very very very small amount of adjustment to pull the back down. To much adjustment and it will not latch, so it has to be adjusted back out a little. It is a trial and error type thing because it can not be done on the car.
Chad

Thanks for the info Chad !! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960