Is this the Next Viper???

Ron Weickart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been a couple of years since I have done some of these.

I would like to take a shot at "sketching" the next gen Viper, but aside from the "big hood" facelift prototype spy pics, and a general sense that the Viper will undergo a complete remake sometime around the time the Firepower! comes out, I don't have much to go on. Perhaps there are some ideas out there that I could work with... ?

30fe4-12-1-med.jpg

Caption: "September 2004. Here is a side view of the 2010 Gen IV Viper "concept sketch" based on the "ME Four-Twelve" design language... I removed the twelve injector stacks under glass on this one. Some may not see this as a possible Viper, and I understand, and for those that feel that way, just call it a "FE Four-Twelve"."

Ron Weickart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a similar "street" mid-engine pic that I created (from my gallery on this site)...

30midsrtcoupe-med.jpg

Caption: "Here is another midengine SRT. This one was based on a picture I saw on the internet of an SRT convertible sporting a really well designed aftermarket hardtop... "

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it will be mid engined. I think it will still have the engine in front of the passenger cabin but the it will have a transaxle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte