Is this true, Zagato built off a Viper?

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say that I think it's Butt ugly, and I mean butt. Did you see the back end on that thing?

Nothing like driving a Viper that has even less visibility and harder to get into.

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they stole the back end from a Cobra Daytona Coupe and the rest ? Ug.

Why not leave a Viper a Viper ? Awesome, timeless styling.

--FQB

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And it begins, this is why we were hoping no new Gen. Fiat can use the platform for every make if they want to and that will ruin the Viper name.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually , with only 9 cars ever being built, it lends itself more to exclaiming to the World what a phenomenal engine the Viper V10 is. There is a long history in the 50s and 60s of European sports cars using Chrysler motors, so this is a good sign , I would think, that a very limited automobile would run a Viper V10.

Speciality cars ,in very low numbers, will run Mercedes, BMW, Corvette, etc. engines, and this is just an example of one choosing one of the best internal combustion beasts on this Earth.

I see it as a positive, and good way to keep the name out there when we have no current car, and with so few ever built it just shows they had a choice for monster power and they choose our favorite form of motivation.

Just my humble opinion, but things are looking good for the 2013 model and if anything this should dissuade those doomsayers who think the next Viper might have a V8 -- notta goin ta happin !!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually , with only 9 cars ever being built, it lends itself more to exclaiming to the World what a phenomenal engine the Viper V10 is. There is a long history in the 50s and 60s of European sports cars using Chrysler motors, so this is a good sign , I would think, that a very limited automobile would run a Viper V10.

Speciality cars ,in very low numbers, will run Mercedes, BMW, Corvette, etc. engines, and this is just an example of one choosing one of the best internal combustion beasts on this Earth.

I see it as a positive, and good way to keep the name out there when we have no current car, and with so few ever built it just shows they had a choice for monster power and they choose our favorite form of motivation.

Just my humble opinion, but things are looking good for the 2013 model and if anything this should dissuade those doomsayers who think the next Viper might have a V8 -- notta goin ta happin !!!

:2tu::2tu: