Is Your GTS In This Underground Shop Picture?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a spy photo from a friend who has his car at Underground Racing and damn............that's a lot of Vipers in one shop. He also told me that there were at least another half dozen cars not in the picture. As soon as they come out with their Street Sweeper Twin Turbo package, I'll have a car there too.

SHOP.JPG

S

SUN RA KAT

Check out the yellow GTS on the lift. :D

It ain't mine. :(

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see a red with black stripes in that photo, I'm hoping it's mine.
Crap, mine is still in the garage.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< He also told me that there were at least another half dozen cars not in the picture. >>

18+/- cars?! i certainly hope every car is getting worked on and cars arent being stockpiled and just sitting for long periods of time.

i know it is important to keep the shop working and busy, but i wouldnt be too happy if my car was just sitting collecting dust either.

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< He also told me that there were at least another half dozen cars not in the picture. >>

18+/- cars?! i certainly hope every car is getting worked on and cars arent being stockpiled and just sitting for long periods of time.

i know it is important to keep the shop working and busy, but i wouldnt be too happy if my car was just sitting collecting dust either.

Why would you make a negative assumption like that? Underground has one of the best reputations in the tuner business for delivering on schedule. They have recently added staff to make sure schedules will continue to be met and plan on an expansion of the facility to meet a growing customer requirement. I would be more concerned with a shop that had few cars in it.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Why would you make a negative assumption like that? Underground has one of the best reputations in the tuner business for delivering on schedule. They have recently added staff to make sure schedules will continue to be met and plan on an expansion of the facility to meet a growing customer requirement. I would be more concerned with a shop that had few cars in it.

Not jumping on the bandwagon at all here. But it does seem the UGR has it's act together and would not jepordize customer relations... :2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you make a negative assumption like that?

because i count (6) cars on the right that dont appear to be getting worked on is why. no hoods up, none of them on jacks, etc. secondly, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE is why, not with UG however. maybe my assessment is incorrect, but it is my assessment based on the (6) cars in the pic and the other "half-dozen" cars mentioned that are not in the pic. my comment was not intented to be a UG slam, do not take it that way.

Underground has one of the best reputations in the tuner business for delivering on schedule.

i never said anything about UG's scheduling or reputation. furthermore, "best reputation" means nothing to me anymore. have you ever seen a negative comment posted about any tuner besides "H"? do some homework and start talking to people off the boards like i have and you will find out how "perfect" some people really are. :eek:

besides, did you happen to see this comment? " Crap, mine is still in the garage."

how about this one? "there's a silver one in that pic, but unfortunately NOT mine."

so it is your assumption that these are POSITIVE comments, correct? O-K. ;) :rolleyes:

They have recently added staff to make sure schedules will continue to be met and plan on an expansion of the facility to meet a growing customer requirement.

looks like a great idea.

my apologies to everyone for not conforming to "the glass is more than half full, and it is in fact, overflowing off the table and all over the floor" viewpoints.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a spy photo from a friend who has his car at Underground Racing and damn............that's a lot of Vipers in one shop. He also told me that there were at least another half dozen cars not in the picture. As soon as they come out with their Street Sweeper Twin Turbo package, I'll have a car there too.

What is the street sweeper package ? Maybe they need to get a bigger lift :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Italian_Street_Sweeper.jpg

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What is the street sweeper package ? Maybe they need to get a bigger lift :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Italian_Street_Sweeper.jpg

Well, as a Roe owner myself I'm not going to say it is designed to sweep up cars like yours. It will I'm told, deliver a reliable 800+ rwhp on pump gas at an installed price that will shock on the low side for a change. All this and easily sweep up the average unreliable Vortech intercooled cog drive supercharger and the parts that normally fall off of these Rube Goldberg type kits.

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you make a negative assumption like that?

because i count (6) cars on the right that dont appear to be getting worked on is why. no hoods up, none of them on jacks, etc. secondly, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE is why, not with UG however. maybe my assessment is incorrect, but it is my assessment based on the (6) cars in the pic and the other "half-dozen" cars mentioned that are not in the pic. my comment was not intented to be a UG slam, do not take it that way.

Underground has one of the best reputations in the tuner business for delivering on schedule.

i never said anything about UG's scheduling or reputation. furthermore, "best reputation" means nothing to me anymore. have you ever seen a negative comment posted about any tuner besides "H"? do some homework and start talking to people off the boards like i have and you will find out how "perfect" some people really are. :eek:

besides, did you happen to see this comment? " Crap, mine is still in the garage."

how about this one? "there's a silver one in that pic, but unfortunately NOT mine."

so it is your assumption that these are POSITIVE comments, correct? O-K. ;) :rolleyes:

They have recently added staff to make sure schedules will continue to be met and plan on an expansion of the facility to meet a growing customer requirement.

looks like a great idea.

my apologies to everyone for not conforming to "the glass is more than half full, and it is in fact, overflowing off the table and all over the floor" viewpoints.

You say you have had personal negative experiences with a tuner. Then you complain that nobody ever reports such experiences. Then you go on to make a disparaging conjecture about a tuner with whom you have NO personal experience based on a photo? :bonker:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< You say you have had personal negative experiences with a tuner. >>

NEVER said that. i said "start talking to people off the boards like i have ..." i also said "PERSONAL EXPERIENCE", but never said with anyone in particular. you are the one assuming i mean a tuner. my experience has been in a repair shop, and i have knowledge on how some shops are run - my personal experience.

<< Then you complain that nobody ever reports such experiences. >>

yeah, and your point is ....? its a flipping FACT. if people had been honest about some "things", i wouldnt have wasted the money i have and gone through the grief i have, and continue to go through, over the last almost (2) years. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

<< Then you go on to make a disparaging conjecture about a tuner with whom you have NO personal experience based on a photo? >>

LMAO - your reading comprehension really *****. i said - "18+/- cars?! i certainly hope every car is getting worked on and cars arent being stockpiled and just sitting for long periods of time".

it DOES NOT say cars are not getting worked on, cars are being stockpiled, blah, blah, blah... if every car is getting worked on - FANTASTIC. let us all know. is that so difficult?! maybe (4) techs are surrounded by (18) vipers because it is lunch time. we dont know. tell us what we need to know. i see a photo and have questions. BFD.

if you dont want opinions to arise from a photo, negative, positive, whatever, then stop posting em. what did u expect? :buttkick:

get a clue - people are entitled to their opinions. if you disagree, start your own forum, and talk to yourself.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no another ******* match. :bonker:

not involving me there wont be. i have enough common sense to know that when these things get started, they never end.

take the last word shelby. i will be in other threads in compliance that we question nothing from now on. OK? :2tu:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will I'm told, deliver a reliable 800+ rwhp on pump gas at an installed price that will shock on the low side for a change. All this and easily sweep up the average unreliable Vortech intercooled cog drive supercharger and the parts that normally fall off of these Rube Goldberg type kits.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I hadn't seen that anywhere.

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, and your point is ....? its a flipping FACT. if people had been honest about some "things", i wouldnt have wasted the money i have and gone through the grief i have, and continue to go through, over the last almost (2) years. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

*******My point here was that you complain that nobody posts when they have a bad experience and this caused you to possibly waste two years. Where did you let the board know the details of your experience so others aren't the same victim you were?***********

LMAO - your reading comprehension really *****. i said - "18+/- cars?! i certainly hope every car is getting worked on and cars arent being stockpiled and just sitting for long periods of time".

*********So I guess if I said I CERTAINLY HOPE YOUR cobbled up blower kit doesn't fall off your car and kill someone it would be a positive statement.*******

get a clue - people are entitled to their opinions. if you disagree, start your own forum, and talk to yourself.

[/QUOTE]

*******I agree that each is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion is that your first remark on this thread was a cheap shot from someone with NO admitted history with Underground at all.**************

S

SUN RA KAT

I had/am having a bad personal experience with a tuner and have been even told to kill myself by someone who doesn't know me, right Plumcrazy?

I don't know if these people are hired assassins or what, but attacking the news reporter seems to make people not want to make an honest report of their experiences unless they are totally positive. This leaves the rest of the Viper community ignorant as to what reality is and can easily end up in a horrible losing situation where they lose a huge amout of money, the use of their car running right for well over a year, and their physical and mental health worrying about ever getting their Viper back again.

If us Viper owners can't get along, then maybe there is no reason to be part of a Viper club. I visit many sites on different subjects and nowhere else do people with the same interests personally attack eack other like at the other Viper site known as the Alley...and sometimes that even happens here.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You spent all your credits here and elsewhere a loooooooooong time ago. So no, your opinion doesn't matter so much on this one. Actually, i take that back... opinion, sure. Credibility... not so much. Besides, if i want to read your opinion i can go see the copy-and-paste on any of the many forums.

If I ever win the lottery, I'm starting my own car-club board where I can ban, at-will, people who whine too much. Maybe I'll do that with the $100 I won from mega-millions...

Nah. I just don't care that much to expend the energy.

JD

I had/am having a bad personal experience with a tuner and have been even told to kill myself by someone who doesn't know me, right Plumcrazy?

I don't know if these people are hired assassins or what, but attacking the news reporter seems to make people not want to make an honest report of their experiences unless they are totally positive. This leaves the rest of the Viper community ignorant as to what reality is and can easily end up in a horrible losing situation where they lose a huge amout of money, the use of their car running right for well over a year, and their physical and mental health worrying about ever getting their Viper back again.

If us Viper owners can't get along, then maybe there is no reason to be part of a Viper club. I visit many sites on different subjects and nowhere else do people with the same interests personally attack eack other like at the other Viper site known as the Alley...and sometimes that even happens here.

D

DAMN YANKEE

Yea, mine is on the right...

You must be registered for see images