It Wasn't My Time

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It Wasn\'t My Time

wow just saw this post I am in shock! thank GOD you walked away from that accident, you are one lucky man.

hope all goes well for you and also you getting into another Viper

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow just saw this post I am in shock! thank GOD you walked away from that accident, you are one lucky man.

hope all goes well for you and also you getting into another Viper

Leslie, thanks man and words can't describe how good it feel to have such support. Leslie I also have a 2000 GTS Blk/Blk Viper is the only car to drive.Thanks again, Adrian

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW! JUST saw this too! Can't believe it. Thank god you are okay. so sorry to hear about this. I know how it feels done the same exact thing....I know everyone else has exteneded their hand already, but please add me to that list. God bless.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CitySnake
Chazz
Steve Katz
Chuck Tator
Skeeter
Dimitrios
Jerz Viper
Dave Moore and His Son
BadVenom
Yo Tony
PlumCrazy
ViperJon
Draco 1
Rocky
Rich Lambert
Vic (So Cal)
Pedro
RedEnuf93
Viper Baz
Viper GTS
TopaWam
Keith aka "Tiger"
Avi
Marc Lublin
SleekRide (Jay)
Russ
Aperugini (Tony)
Patent Law
Mike (Snake Pitt)
Joel Kapit
Flash Gordon
ViperJames
Jipi

I want to THANK YOU GUYS for your support and wanting to help out. I have another viper but like I told CitySnake today if I didn't Monday morning some lucky dealer would have had another customer to buy a viper. Since being in this VIPER COMMUNITY and meeting new friends there will always be a viper in my household. As you could see from the photos the inside of the viper protected my @ss people can say what they want but Dodge built and amazing machine and also the door wouldn't open when I was trying to get out thinking the car might catch on fire since I had just feel the tank up so I remembered the latch on the inside of the door and it open right up.Don't forget about the latch inside if you ever need to get out and your door is jammed. The car I don't give a $hit about but my wife,family,and my Viper Community...PRICELESS...Never take anything or anyone for granted because at the end of the day...WHATS THAT IMPORTANT...I walked away without a sratch,went to work,laught with my friends,and went out for steak dinner this weekend and looking forward to a cruise with my friends. Like I said before I have another viper and if I can ever do anything for one of you I'm a phone call away. With that said lets get ready for a KICK @SS SEASON 2007 IS A AWESOME YEAR...Adrian Byrd aka General E Rection,*** BLK,Grandma Byrd,and Diamen

P.S. I would like to thank my driving instructor EDDIE GRIFFIN if you ever need lessons please use him I DID :D

[/QUOTE]

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, just seeing this now. Guess I was busy over the weekend.

Yeah, yeah, glad you're okay and all that. No surprise on the lack of injury. Way too much meat on those bones to damage any skeletal structures.

Rear left wheel looks okay. Does this become ownership of the insurance company or do you get to tear it apart and keep parts?

Last, I assume you will still be in Saratoga, with a new ride?

Need anything, you know the #.

Andrew.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just got some GREAT news the adjuster TOTALED my viper. 08 VIPER VIOLET here I come. Thanks again, Adrian
:headbang: :headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

aka *** ???

now THAT just doesnt sound right coming from YOU...lol

glad to hear its working out for ya adrain

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've got a pretty high agreed value policy on my car, and would really like one of those '08 puppies also. Please feel free to total my car anytime too.... :2tu:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! I just saw this post and I am so relieved you were able to walk away without a scratch. Things like this can happen at any time and it is all to sobering. I hope you do purchase an 08 to turn these lemons into lemonade. I do not think that there is a nicer individual in the Viper community and I am glad everything worked out.

Aaron

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CitySnake and Aaron thanks for the kind words once again proven the Viper Club is THE BEST. When something happens to one of us we always come to the plate for our Viper Brothers. Thanks again guys, Adrian

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CitySnake and Aaron thanks for the kind words once again proven the Viper Club is THE BEST. When something happens to one of us we always come to the plate for our Viper Brothers. Thanks again guys, Adrian

Oh look at that. I am in your avatar. I am touched! I guess brothers have to stick together.:D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man...you may be a great Viper brother, but you've really caved to popular demand and included SANJAYA in your avatar!

That's SOOOOOOOO weak!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it all worked out OK....Roll on the 600bhp 08....

You might want to have a word with Damnyankee for you Avatar LOL LOL.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi