It's not mine!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It\'s not mine!!

For those that have received or will be receiving the latest VIPER magazine, for some reason I am listed on page 24 as the owner of a red SRT-10 with a custom interior. Even quotes me on the car, which I have never seen before in my life.

To the person that owns that gorgeous SRT-10, my apologies - even though I had absolutely nothing to do with that article. You have a beautiful car and I hope that you get the PROPER recognition for it in the next issue!

Chris

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s not mine!!

Where is my issue...I just received the last two about two weeks ago. Am I going to wait (until I call and request as before) to get this issue too?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was wondering about that myself (with all your great pics of your BLACK SRT).

Not certain but one of our members, Mike Morss, has a red SRT with lots of Venzano treatments. Could be his???

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chris,
I thought that maybe you were going for the very "in"
I have two vipers situation.

nothing wrong with having two!!!
oh well.. still a nice looking car.

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chris thanks for not taking any credit for my car. I don't know where any of those quotes came from, but I know that I never said them. Thanks for the nice comments on the car.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chris thanks for not taking any credit for my car. I don't know where any of those quotes came from, but I know that I never said them. Thanks for the nice comments on the car.

My pleasure, and I truly am sorry that they gave me credit for your hard work. My guess is that they used an e-mail I sent with pictures of one of our member's RT/10 interiors - which of course they didn't publish. Sigh...

I am starting to get a few more e-mails on the SRT interior (questions and compliments) and will be sure to forward them on to you. Sorry for the mess!

Chris

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chris no need to be sorry, it's not your fault. I just appreciate the fact that your not taking credit for it. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC