Jacking up a Viper on a 4 post lift????

lmcgrew79

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used a jack made for my lift. For keeping it up on the rear there is a framed area behind exhaust pipe, i usually put jack stands there. On the front if you dont have a jack get scissor jacks you can get them pretty cheap.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only use wood cus cinder blocks are dangerous.

mime-attachment2.jpg

at least he has a wheel chock.......

but it is concrete :omg:

hope he reads this thread :D

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im glad you posted pics of the cinderblock set up and asked advice because that was a funeral in the making. I was scared that the next post from you after those pics was going to be from your wife telling us you were in the hospital or worse.

apeas2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
All, just in case you were wondering how to remove your wheels with a 4 post lift, this is how I do it. I bought 4 flat bottom Extra Tall Ram Jacks (3 and 8 ton) from harbor freight with a 25% coupon. Then I cut 4 pieces of 2x4 lumber squares. I then Lower my Viper slowly onto the jacks which will raise the viper off the lift. Then I install 4 (3ton) jackstands under the jack points on the frame and slowly raise the lift which raises the jackstands to the lift point and up we go. I am taking the tires off tomorrow to do a inside and outside cleaning of the rims. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960