JAN 6TH RSVP ASAP STEAK NIGHT NY /CT VCA

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and I thought about this but we should bring Cash for payment even though the restaurant takes plastic to make things easier..NOW IF SOMEONE WANTS ALL THE CASH AND NEEDS FREQUENT FLYER MILES THEN SO BE IT...

Adam

That's me!!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but i'm walking in that place with a thong on. I hope you guys still hang out with me when im there. :bonker:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yO tIGER DON'T PALY LIKE YOU WONT DIG IT MY VIPER BROTHER.I STILL HAVE YOUR PICTURE ON THE BED AS MY SCREEN SAVER.HHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES...

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yO tIGER DON'T PALY LIKE YOU WONT DIG IT MY VIPER BROTHER.I STILL HAVE YOUR PICTURE ON THE BED AS MY SCREEN SAVER.HHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES...

DONT WORRY TONY THEYRE ALL FREEK FOR THE GREEKS IN THAT JOINT! :hitfan:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im serious.Im setting my mind up to BADVENOM.Its been along time that I havent been insane.I must I must I tell ya.It is what it is and I have to get insane.INSANE!!!! IM READY TO POP..THERES A LITTLE MAN IN MY HEAD TELLING ME TO BE BAD BAD BAD!!!!!! IF I GET ARRESTED WILL YOU HELP ME? D WILL YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, OR YOU TIGER WILL YOU. HOW ABOUT YOU PUPPET MASTER OR YOU RCA...IM FREAKIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS HAS BEEN AN EMERGENCY BROADCASTING SYSTEM. PLEASE DISREGARD THE ABOVE.

THANK YOU

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a group! LOL

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you mean the thongs we'll be seeing at the after party. I think seeing a grown man in a thong; in public, at dinner would be a little bit over the top. Let's get a pool together and ask Tony to walk into the resturant with only the thong. I would pay five bills to see that! No drive by, actually come in and act like there is nothing wrong and order a drink. You can dress for dinner!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im betting it wouldn't take much for tony to do THAT. heck i bet if we ask him to do it for free...he'd do it just for the laughs.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,,, So ........ YO TONY has issues....DEEP ISSUES. MY BROTHA, that crack is killing you. Take it easy man.
DUDE WAY TO MUCH INFO........... =)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Wayne I wish I can come out with you after this party but I have special plans for Saturday.Why don't you come with me....MIRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANNA SEE PARTYING..COME OUT SATURDAY..

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beware to all if one these is spoted in Burton and Doyle.
If so keep distance, entity can become very agitated and explosive. Do not feed at any cost. Food may cause rush of adrenaline which may lead to heavy destruction in surrounding area.

7328yo_t_bone.jpg

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THATS SO WRONG CHARLIE. PAYBACK IS A *****. YOU AND TUFF GUY DIMITRIOS, I KNOW BOTH OF YOU HAD THIS HOOKED UP FOR A LONG TIME.THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** You were they one describing that you were going to be an ape wearing a thong. I'm just trying to make people aware of what they need to look out for. Just taking precautionary health and safety measures.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey NY guys...if i leave NNJ at like 430 - 5pm should i be on time at the steak house? im told a ton of traffic out of the midtown. and last time it took me 2 hours to get to the midtown.

i dont mind being early but hate being late.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...no way am i leaving a second after 530. last time it was 2 hours to get in practically and today i was told there has been a lot of traffic coming out of the tunnel to go east on the LIE.

id rather be early.

ya know what ? ...im gonna leave NOW..:)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im gonna be cruising down rt3 east at like 530 or so if ya want to meet up somewhere. ya got my number.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang