Jason Heffner, you magnificent ba$****!!!!!

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big thanks to you, John, TJ, Shawn and especially Lanell and Jordan for letting you dedicate so much time to this project.

You have built the ultimate street car, let alone Viper, 6-speed, IRS and any other limiting factor. It is the best of the best and the new benchmark all other tuners and customers will measure their cars against.

This car went from theory to quickest and fastest in 5 full passes, with me driving, in swamp air. The DA was 2800 feet and Sunday, well, won't be.

The car is completely streetable and will be getting plenty of miles after Sunday.

I'll do my best to bring Team Heffner a win this Sunday because you guys deserve it and so much more.

Anyone who wants to go racing, you would be selling yourself short if you do not at least contact Jason Heffner about your future plans and what he and his Team can do for you.

Thanks again guys.

And thank you to everyone who has publicly and privately supported myself and Heffner on our quest.

Chad

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"8.88 and 166.76 mph
V-10, IRS, T-56, no nitrous"

That speed is just sick. So for the uninformed (hey, I'm not Doug, I'm the "other" Levin), what does IRS and T-56 (tranny?) stand for? Is your car owned by Uncle Sam and they let you borrow it occasionally?

OP
OP
C

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D IRS is independent rear suspension and a T-56 is a tranny that Vipers come with.

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, you are quite welcome. It is I who should be thanking you. You are the one who asked me to build this monster and therefore are the one who made it all possible. When the car first ran the 9.56 @155 most would have instructed me to ship it home. You on the other hand said something to the effect of "somebody might catch us, it needs to be faster, let's tear it down and start over. Well, I wanted to be sure that no one would catch us for a while this time so there you have it. I can not express how pleased I am with the progress of this car, and the fact that you are able to drive it as well as you do makes all of the hours put into this project well worth it. I'm anxiously awaiting Sunday. I fear that within the next four days this 8.88 record will fall, right back into your hands. You're welcome, thank you and I'll see you tomorrow!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960