Jasper and then Banff

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The past weekend was amazing.Just My wife and I and only saw one other viper in Jasper who was from Idaho.Never meet the driver/owners but hzave pick i will post soon.Managed to enjoy the weekend at our own pace.Went to 4 different waterfalls between the two locations.Stopped at the ice fields got great pics of our car next to the big ice beasts will also post pics.Had a great time in Banff saw a few to many corvetts and mustangs.LOL A few porches a ferrari and a few other nice cars.All and all was a great time hope to have a few more cars in the mix next year.As for the Waterfalls all where great one was 6km both ways up and down the mountains and took 3.5 hours killed my legs but was worth it just to say we saw it.LOL

As per above i will post a variety of pictures soon as i can.

Shane

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only Viper Shane? Glad you guys had fun anyway. Looking forward to the pics.

Can't make it to V0I X?

Ted

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure mybe albel to con vince the wife to let me use the airmile to fly out but looks very slim and i really wanna go.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
May be the 1 chance in a lifetime! I put off my Florida trip to do V0I X. Probably put my dredit card in the minus column, but ... ya gotta do what you gotta do, eh?

Go to either Wash or Oregon (con't remember which) and contact the guy that posted he's got an empry passenger seat in his car to get there. Maybe somone pulling a trailer has room for a rider if you need it?

Ted

Ted

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was thinking that too maybe ship or trailor .Specialy after seeing all the Red RT/10s in the news letter from VOI1.Just m akes me wanna go even more all the reds and other colors in what could be the last ever.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shipping and plane ticket - $4,000?

Trailer 1/2 mileage(10mpg) -

Driving Viper which gets 20mpg -

I hate driving my pickup and since it's not superhcarged it's a dog when it's pulling twice it's own weight.

I was going to drive the Viper to Florida and back for a holiday, but cancelled that so I can go to V0I X.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to either Wash or Oregon (con't remember which) and contact the guy that posted he's got an empry passenger seat in his car to get there. Maybe somone pulling a trailer has room for a rider if you need it?
Ted

Wasn't it Gary Almond coming up from Florida with a spot on his transporter? ~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only problem with that is that Compton needs a ride from Alberta to Detroit (wrong direction) in a few weeks.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21