Jeff Morton - AKA : Proracer1 Has one sick ROE set up ! PICS inside ;)

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While researching various Supercharger set ups I began talking to Jeff Morton about his ROE set up and he forwarded me these pictures ..I told him that I just had to share these pics with the rest of the VCA members.

I think you'll all agree its one hell of a SWEET set up :eek: !!

Dial up guys sorry for the large pics .

Enjoy !

You must be registered for see images

jamesp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming that is a Gen II motor, how did he get the Gen III valve covers to fit? I thought they were much lower profile than the Gen II.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let me see how does it run........in the low,low 10's soon to be high 9's for those of you who haven't been paying attention to previous posts. here are the numbers 693 RWHP 708 RWWTQ And yes it is a Gen 2 engine with Gen 3 Valve covers..I made spacers too make them fit. Have sold about 10 pair to Arrow racing too.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you make it a "LeMans Edition" or is it some real LeMans car? Either way its one sweet looking ride. I love the paint scheme.

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice car Jeff, I saw the engine on the engine dyno at Arrow. lets get together some time and kick that Supra's butt. Between your Roe/Arrow and My DLM level 3 we should send him home with his tail between his legs. :eek:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride Jeff. Even nicer power numbers. Glad to hear you are racing her. Keep us updated on the times. Maybe this will be the 1st ROE s/c in the 9's.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sapphire
Didn't quite understand you question...."whats up with that" so if you will PM me or be more specific I would be more than happy to answer all questions.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bugeater
This was one of two cars done in 1998 by Hillsdale Dodge to commemorate the LeMans victory. The other car is in Tacoma Washington. There were other mods besides the paint. Brembo Brakes-Penske shocks-TNT exhaust- T D rockers- Big polished throttle boddies-5 points-custom seats-BBS LeMans wheels-GTSR wing and other stuff I can't recall. thanks for the PROPS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boostedtaco