Joeseph Dell update on the quaife GP?

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So whats wrong with the new diff in the 08s? I know the Dana Hydra-Lok rear end was a POS but I thought the new 08 diff was supposed to be a nice unit?

Flash

I understand the new diff is much better than the hydra-lok...The quaife and this super lock are racing pieces....overkill I'm sure;)

Devon mentioned he has the 08 unit available as well..didn't ask him about it.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes I realise the Truetrac is not a locker. I'm very familiar with the entire Eaton line up. I was asking if anyone had installed a "DETROIT LOCKER". It's probably the most durable locker around and very inexpensive as well. I e-mailed a tech at Eaton, and he claimed that the Viper housing was it's own beast and that the Detroit would not fit. Too bad.

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I realise the Truetrac is not a locker. I'm very familiar with the entire Eaton line up. I was asking if anyone had installed a "DETROIT LOCKER". It's probably the most durable locker around and very inexpensive as well. I e-mailed a tech at Eaton, and he claimed that the Viper housing was it's own beast and that the Detroit would not fit. Too bad.

yeah....not a lot of options for this rear end....and none of them are very "affordable" ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc