JON B COMES THROUGH FOR NY/CT VCA TOYS FOR TOTS

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well all of us who know Jon B of Partsrack know that he's a great Vendor and has helped all of us at some time or another with our passion..VIPERS!

This time he has come up big for the some hurting kids in THE BIG APPLE! As many of you know from reading the Events and Gatherings section of the Forum this sunday The NY/CT VCA in conjunction with some other parties are having a great event to benefit the physically challenged and some ill children to lift their spirits. The TOY FOR TOTS CRUISE TO NYU Hospital in Manhattan, N.Y.C.

About 1 Hr ago I was driving home in my truck after an exhausting day at work and guess whos calls on my cell? Jon B.. " Hey Adam how many kids are going to be there for this event? How many fellow VCA viper buddies will be there? I love kids and always want to help out.. Ill send apx 70 key chains with all different viper models of all colors attached for the kids along with some viper minatures as well.. Also will send some viper lapel pins for you VCA members too.. Going out 2nd day air in 15 minutes

WHAT CAN I SAY JON...NOBODY DOES IT BETTER!

thanks John you are truly Sant Claus in April

with deepest gratitude
Adam

WHAT CAN I SAY JON...NOBODY DOES IT BETTER!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B has a bigger heart than most have seen. I'm glad this post was generated to show the type of guy he is.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats a heck of a thing to do. thank you jonb again for the great service that goes above and beyond.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called him recently on a MONDAY, some of you will get this, for some really serious insurance valuation advice and he gave me ALL the answers. 20 minutes on the phone, during which time he made no sale to me or to anyone else. Using the words, language and logic that Jon gave me to work with made a $30,000 difference in my settlement. I would have been toast without him. Thanks Jon.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B has a bigger heart than most have seen. I'm glad this post was generated to show the type of guy he is.
Completely agree! Big hearts go a LOOOOOOOOOONG way in this world and in the Viper community.

Nice job Jon. :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm thankful that you guys are helping these 'challenged' kids have a brighter day, and letting me share in a small part of that. I hope the kids gifts will let them remember YOU, because you and your Vipers are held in awe by these kids.

As a relatively 'poor' farm kid, I remember the FIRST GUY that was nice to me that had a sports car (Blu TR3). He later got an Blu MGA. And the 2nd guy, (Silver MB190SL) and the 3rd (BRGreen Jag XK-150). If I close my eyes, I can still SEE these cars, and even SMELL the TR3.

George Carlin said: "Say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe."

What small things we can do to MAKE a kids day.......... THANKS ALL, you made MY day !

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon you should probably have the back of your car checked out, somethings burning profusely back there. I can see lots of smoke.
Just looking out for ya!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I called him recently on a MONDAY, some of you will get this, for some really serious insurance valuation advice and he gave me ALL the answers. 20 minutes on the phone, during which time he made no sale to me or to anyone else. Using the words, language and logic that Jon gave me to work with made a $30,000 difference in my settlement. I would have been toast without him. Thanks Jon.

LEE.... I did WHAT ?!?!? NO WAY ! (I must have been on toothache drugs, im told that Monday's im usually CRABBY!!) -glad to be of help with your D.V. claim.-

P.S. You DID buy the Diplomatic Immunity Viper Plate Bracket from me, so you're safe on this run! Complete with car models like the kids are getting!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon when are you comming to visit us in New York? Everyone is asking for you.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LEE.... I did WHAT ?!?!? NO WAY ! (I must have been on toothache drugs, im told that Monday's im usually CRABBY!!) -glad to be of help with your D.V. claim.-

P.S. You DID buy the Diplomatic Immunity Viper Plate Bracket from me, so you're safe on this run! Complete with car models like the kids are getting!

Speaking of mondays in that light, you must have Bon Jovi - I Don't Like Mondays on your shop's stereo every week :D :p ?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B Cuttin up the Race Track feeling the Spirit. The man drives and sells like no one out there.
7328JonB_Tearing_it_up_copy1-med.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh