Jon B should be investigated !

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can't be human. He's got to be a machine of some kind, maybe some massive computer that some aliens built. He doesn't miss a trick! He's everywhere all the time, knows who needs what, what he has, what he can get, and how fast he can make a sale. He's a lot like Disney. He makes it very easy and almost comfortable to spend your money. He will e-mail you around the clock, and he's on top of your next question or request before you ask it. And God forbid you don't get back to him; he's on the phone cause he knows you need something.

I don't find that pushy, I find it valuable. It's the kind of customer service you don't get now-a-days. I want to buy from someone who's there for me, not from someone who I have to track down.

I have a 2000 RT/10 St.Grey with Cognac interior. The leather on the shift knob has worn off. It happened some time ago and I was thinking of all kinds of ideas of how I could replace the leather or make a new cover, or what. I've been asking around and whomever I asked said I was out of luck, and to buy an aftermarket shift. As a last resort I put a wanted ad in the classified. Sure enough, JB e-mails me, reminds me he sells used parts, and he has one like new. It went in the mail today and I cant wait to get it.

Out of all the adds in the classified, and he found my lousy one sentence ad and got hold of me. If anyone needs any parts, go to Jon B @ Parts Rack. Save yourself a headache, make your life easier.

Parts = Jon B
Service & Repairs = Chuck Tator

Life's great.

Thanks JB !

Andrew :usa:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only ordered once with JON B, was very good, I can CERTAINLY vouch for Tator...he is the man no doubt.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the question is:

If I buy something from another vendor then call him for something that compliments that which I bought, will he sell to me? I've always wondered this.. LOL!!!!!

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called JB about a wheel I curbed to get a replacement. Could have sold me one but suggested careful Dremel/polish treatment. Worked! You'd never know I curbed it. :2tu:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY well said.....i wasn't going to rain on his parade, as I respect him but I have found better deals on EBAY. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND...... on top of all these other great points.....

He's a TERRIFIC sponsor and supporter of the VCA and all of our activities, right down to the regional level!! :headbang:

Thanks Jon!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The B Man! This guy is dedicated like no other in the Viper Community. Great pricing and service with a little Spice!

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
definetly should be investigated i have found several large draws off my credit card that have gone to this place the PartsRack

ok i must admit that in return i recieved valuable knowledge and some viper parts at the best prices i could find. thanks a lot JonB for being a valued and appreciated asset to he viper community

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have nothing but good thing to say about John B. On his last advice I put in a new clutch and aluminum flywheel...LOVIN IT!!! :2tu: Thanks, Kevin

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding getting a little cheaper price on eBay, there is something to be said for supporting those who support the Viper community and the VCA, plus you know who you're dealing with and have a path for resolving any issues should something come up. We're a small community and it is in our own best interests to support each other. Money spent on upgrades within the community whether it be to PartsRack, Roe Racing or other will help those suppliers grow their product lines and provide better selection and prices down the road.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need to investigate. The answer has been known to insiders for some time.

A few years ago, when Jon purchased Parts Rack and got out of the sled dogging and travel industry, he had himself cloned.

The original "Jon" is a well spoken, enthusiastic Viperholic, with a bottomless knowledge of all things Viper, and a willingness to go to amazing lengths to solve a fellow Viper Owners need for replacement parts.

However as often happens, the cloning procedure went terribly array. The clone turned out to have a similar personality as the TV Doctor..."Becker"
The clone can be curt, sarcastic, unresponsive and generally irritating.

So when "Jon" picks up the phone, you are never going to be quite sure which Jon you are speaking to. They are otherwise indistinguishable.

I have had the distinct honor to work with both these personalities, and while they are very different, I have still always gotten the best advice, and products.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ordered something this monday afternoon and got it this morning. its right on and the price was right.

AGAIN, JonB rocks.

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an issue with K&N's and some hoops but Jon resolved the problems professionally. I still have a slight problem with one of the items but over all the effort he put in is appreciated indeed.

We will do business again!
Patrick

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding getting a little cheaper price on eBay, there is something to be said for supporting those who support the Viper community and the VCA, plus you know who you're dealing with and have a path for resolving any issues should something come up. We're a small community and it is in our own best interests to support each other. Money spent on upgrades within the community whether it be to PartsRack, Roe Racing or other will help those suppliers grow their product lines and provide better selection and prices down the road.

I never said anything about buying Viper related items off of E-bay. Actually, I wouldn't buy parts off of that site. I too, support vendors that support this site as well as the VCA. I was talking about buying from other "Viper" vendors. Like I said, there are others out there who sell things for our cars, Jon isn't the only one. I found another vendor and I saved $50 when I bought a new set of rear tires. It was kind of funny because I called Jon first and he gave me the price. He was ready to ship them to me right then. I told him that I was going to check around and his exact words were, "You won't find them any cheaper but go ahead and check." He was also laughing like I was an idiot. Well, a little searching and 2 phone calls later, I bought tires for less that what Jon was selling them for. Some of you act like the man is god. Sure his knowledge is endless but there are others around with just as much knowledge and with prices that compares to Jons.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte