JonB actually improves your vision!!!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a 6'4" tall GTS owner, I find it a challenge to see out of the windshield of my Viper with my head "in the bubble". I find myself constantly shifting between sliding down in the seat to improve my line of sight and sitting up to get my knee out of the headlight switch bezel.

I mentioned this to Jon on the phone today and he told me to take my drivers side sun-visor off. What a simple, and completely effective idea! I never use the thing anyway, in fact if I flip it down I can't see ANYTHING, so why not? I took the two screws out that hold the visor on and it honestly makes a huge difference. I'm going to combine this with the 2" seat-lowering kit from Northwind/PartsRack, but this is a GREAT start.

Thanks Jon, it was GREAT talking with you today!

D

DAMN YANKEE

Oh sure, NOW he says remove the sun visor...

zXzx.jpg

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
............ I took the two screws out that hold the visor on and it honestly makes a huge difference. ...........Thanks Jon, it was GREAT talking with you today!

WHAT? You called me on a MONDAY, and I was HELPFUL? Dont TELL anyone....!

Your neck will also relax while driving with that visor gone....

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT? You called me on a MONDAY, and I was HELPFUL? Dont TELL anyone....!

Your neck will also relax while driving with that visor gone....

ROFL...I could tell you were having an off day, you only shouted obscenities at me twice during our call! I think it went something like "Remove the Visor YOU SON OF A @#%#%, then once you're done, you'll see much better out your windshield YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF @#^$#!!!" I said thanks, hung up and very quickly called my therapist.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks again Jon, you're the man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masterofzen