JonB at partsrack.com for Michelen PS2's

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB gave me a killer price on the set of FRONT tires i needed on thursday afternoon around 4PM, shipped them the same day and i got them the next morning around 11am. exactly as i had hoped. that is why id only call him for tires.

great price
great service

thank you again Jonb

PartsRack.com - Home or call 360-837-3937

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to do the same thing here for my RT. I probably just get tem now and get it over with! Can't wait to do business with Jon.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if you have an ACR he will give you one of these.......

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bob, ya cant go wrong with his price and the SOB really does support us, we need to help him out too from time to time with orders when we need stuff. along with other vca vendors.

it was one 45 second phone call and one email with my billing and shipping info in it. and i had them the next morning

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bob, ya cant go wrong with his price and the SOB really does support us, we need to help him out too from time to time with orders when we need stuff. along with other vca vendors.

it was one 45 second phone call and one email with my billing and shipping info in it. and i had them the next morning

Ditto that! Whenever the chips are down, he's someone in our community that REALLY steps up to help club members. In addition to parts and advice, if you ever (hopefully never) have an accident...he's tha "answer man"!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, i've been looking foward to doing business with him for a while now. I just need to find a local shop I can trust to put the tires on. All the viper tech in my area we put out of business and i'm not to fond of the idea of going to the local NTB to have the tires mounted.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have used a local "ricer" shop do mine in the past. its a tire/wheel place. thoise guys know how to do it and usually respect the car a lot. seem to be overly cautious too cause they know the value too.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum, sent him a note Friday that I need to replace torn up front Kumho's, then sent a note Sunday I needed then shaved, he said OK and had them to me on Tuesday. Always great service! On the install look at the "tire rack" recommended installers, I used a couple by work or home and there all good.

Art, buy parts on a regular basis from Jon and he'll send you that decal and more. Every purchase comes with a surprise like ******* jacks.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: JonB at partsrack.com for Michelin PS2's

All the viper tech in my area we put out of business and i'm not to fond of the idea of going to the local NTB to have the tires mounted.

Actually, NTB is where I took my PS2 tires to be mounted after I bought them from PartsRack recently. I expressed my concerns to the manager about not wanting scratch marks on my pristine wheels and he did the work himself and everything turned out well.

I did not take the car there, just the tires and wheels.

korina

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just took delivery of a set of Forgelines and tires from Jon and his service was fantastic. He baby sat me through the whole process plus always has helpful knowledge he shares.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper