JonB's Raffle prize

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want everyone to know what a prize JonB is to have with us. OK, I won the raffle and got the nice Viper brake rotor clock from PartsRack.com, but he asked what color my Viper was (green) and didn't tell me why. When the clock came today (with battery!!) I found a very nice golf shirt - green - embroidered with a green Sneaky Pete. How Cool!!!

I see hints that he gives away little trinkets with purchase and never knew what that was about. But hey, if I ever start buying things (I'm poor now) I'd buy from him because the add-in stuff makes it worth it.

Thanks, JonB!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got some pretty cool trinkets from here when I joined here and a few after wards as well. I just returned the favor with some cool military trinkets.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I want everyone to know what a prize JonB is to have with us. OK, I won the raffle and got the nice Viper brake rotor clock from PartsRack.com, but he asked what color my Viper was (green) and didn't tell me why. When the clock came today (with battery!!) I found a very nice golf shirt - green - embroidered with a green Sneaky Pete. How Cool!!!

I see hints that he gives away little trinkets with purchase and never knew what that was about. But hey, if I ever start buying things (I'm poor now) I'd buy from him because the add-in stuff makes it worth it.

Thanks, JonB!

Tom there are a teensy-tiny handful of folks here for whom I read EVERY post, and you have always been one of them. Your petro-babble has helped a lot of folks besides me. If the truth were known, I do remember where/how you got your screen name even BEFORE this site existed!

So, you earned your GREEN GOLF SHIRT in Master's Week !