just bought a 05 commerative

steve01viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after 2 weeks of going back and fourth with the dealer I just finished my deal on my 05. The car has 4500 miles on it and a clean car fax. The stereo had been removed and a alpine installed. I had to go back and fourth with the dealer to get me the original stereo. We finally settled at $58,700.00 cash with no other fees (they tried the old $500.00 in prep fees. So I am going to pick up the car in the morning and they sware it is flawless. I sure hope that I like it as much as I liked my 01. I have not even driven a gen 3 viper.

Steve

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll like how it drives, it's the look that takes some getting used to. After owning a 2005 for 16 months, I find myself looking at "old" GTS's once again.:D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One of my FAVORITE Vipers!

I have some photos and promo-pieces of the SRT-CE from the "launch" at the F-16 races, and photos of SRT-CEs at CAAP.

Of course your profile is ANONYMOUS so I cannot send you anythin.... but drop me an Email?

CONGRATS INDEED... (and if they cannot provide an OE stereo, I know a guy.....)

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I too have an 05 Comm. Edition. I have modded with S/C, 3:55's, Eibachs, Belanger headers, and full exhaust. If you would like to see pics with the Eibach lowered look, just email me direct, and I will send them to you. Congratulations, you won't look back!
[email protected]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Steve!! Remember to private message your VIN# to the moderators (citysnake/kcobean/lee00blacksilver/y2k5srt)...upgrade yourself to VIPER OWNER...you've had Vipers before, but never upgraded yourself, or joined the VCA...come on DUDE!!! Where are you located???
Can't wait to see your pics, and how you like the SRT~~~juli

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great Pick. I just got my '05 Commemorative about a month ago. #29.. What number is yours? Get some pics up soon and have fun.

Tom
05 Commemorative Viper #29

V

Venomiss

Congratulations that the deal happened!
Pictures when you get them and be sure and join us!:2tu: