just bought a 2009 solid white coupe need opinions!!!

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've read all posts, have actually wanted the exact same Viper from Woodhouse and can simply say leave it as is.....a rare solid white coupe.

You know i am really debating leaving it as is also but i just love stripes on white cars also...

BUT...

i know i will get some flack for this but the simple dual stripes just seem so bland to me so i want to make the car unique....

tell me what you guys think of these options...

george

Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One way to kind of "have your cake and eat it too" is to put vinyl stripes on. That way if you get tired of them, you cna simply peel them off and be back to solid white.

Congrats on the purchase George!!! :2tu:

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..This is a tough one! White is a monochromic color(it's not a color) any thing you add to it will stand out. It's just like starting from a white canvas, to create an interesting painting you will end up hiding all the white!

The only thing that will work with white is another monochromic color(black), or similar dark colour.
The ratio should be 1/4 white the rest very dark colour. On the other hand, you can do the reverse of the black and white ACR! And add a driver stripe similar to the ACR-X. Can anyone photo shop this combo?

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive always wanted an all white viper. I say leave it as it is.

But if you do add something, make sure its unique.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
george, first of all you need to come with the GA group and go to the Pigeon Forge TN gathering on June 4-5th!! You then can see some options and decide then. Should have about 50 vipers that weekend!!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about something a bit more subtle instead of stripes? For instance, try red on the front edge of each hood vent, the edge of the intake scoop and the middle horizontal bar of the grille. Try it in vinyl first. It also might look good on the edge of the gills on each side.

BCBowers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's a chevy... but white/orange is awesome..

You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang