Just bought a new Viper!

Monopoly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all.

Super excited to be owning a red 2001 RT/10 w/31k miles. I pick it up next week. Had some questions regarding the carFAX records. The prev owner purchased from a dealer.

Looks like the A/C wasn't working. I checked it now its fine. Is this a common problem?

2021 Aug 30
Cross Avenue Auto
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle serviced
  • Blower motor replaced/repaired
  • Blower motor operation checked
  • A/C refrigerant recharged
  • A/C condenser replaced
  • Fluids checked
  • Brake fluid flushed/changed
  • Battery replaced
  • Battery/charging system checked
  • Wiper(s) replaced
  • Oil and filter changed
  • Headlights adjusted

Car also slid off the road from 2 owners prior. I checked everything. Only issue i could find was the Hood isn't aligned 100%. Its rubbing on the front clip on the drivers side. I think ill take it to a body shop to investigate. Is this an easy fix?

2020 Sep 4
Ontario, Canada
Police Reported Accident:
Accident reported: minor damage
Vehicle ran off road
Damage to front
Vehicle towed
2020 Sep 5Mont-Royal, Québec, Canada
Estimate:
Front Center | Estimate Date: 2020 Sep 14
$7,125.30
Claim:
Collision
$29,243.00

Brilly

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats on new Viper! Welcome to the exclusive viper owner club.

It’s hard to know the extent of any damage based on the crash description above. But I am assuming no frame damage as it’s listed as minor front damage. I would definitely have it fully checked out just in case. Someone here probably knows better about the hood alignment but I know that a lot of panels are not too complicated to adjust on the viper, just takes a little patience and caution not to scratch anything.

OP
OP
Monopoly

Monopoly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on new Viper! Welcome to the exclusive viper owner club.

It’s hard to know the extent of any damage based on the crash description above. But I am assuming no frame damage as it’s listed as minor front damage. I would definitely have it fully checked out just in case. Someone here probably knows better about the hood alignment but I know that a lot of panels are not too complicated to adjust on the viper, just takes a little patience and caution not to scratch anything.

Awesome thanks!
I did put it up on ramps everything seems in tact. The front clip is definitely painted and someone put gen 5 emblems on the front and rear. Would be nice to put the originals back on.

I'm going to take it to a local performance shop that is expensive but they do amazing work. Have them go over the car.

The only mod I saw was someone removed the rear muffler. Everything else is **** stock.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hagen3great