Just decided to go Twin Turbo!

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello All!

Well, 1 week before my car was supposed to be finished by David Weaver, I got a deal I could not pass up on a new Twin Turbo kit. Sigh, so I guess it will be another couple of weeks before I get it back. I guess it will be worth it. :2tu:

It is a stage II kit that is supposed to put out about 1100 rwhp with the head combo I had done. Pretty excited!! :headbang:

I was having the AEM, water/****, NOS, B&B headers, setup installed but I won't need to do that anymore.

So now, I have a newer set of Bellanger headers, and a polished Roe S/C for sale. There is about 200 miles of use on both items. I already sold the Vec-2 that was with the system as I was planning on using the AEM no matter which way I went. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Also, to those of you who already have the TT setup, I am still trying to decide which rim/tire combo to go with. I was told that with the horsepower I will be running it won't matter as NOTHING will hookup, but any advice will be appreciated! I have the BBS ACR style with pilots right now. I am getting mixed advice between the sport cups and the pirellis. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery