Just finished the first Blue/White ACR

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of a damaged 08' ACR that we just finished for a customer of mine. I would like to thank Mitch and Heather (Snkbit) for some great paint work!!!

ACR_008.jpg

before
ACR_001.jpg

DSCN02951.JPG

DSCN0296.JPG

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful! I want a B/W ACR. At least a GTS blue with sliver or black! Come on someone buy the Viper brand and start building our Vipers!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice looking car guys :2tu: One question, was there any debate on to black out the back diffusser? On the factory striped cars the diffuser is black, but ont he non-striped care it is painted body color.

Great job :2tu:

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice.... I like how the stripes are thicker and go through the plate in the back... don't like how the canards and splitter are painted though.....

Spdrcrj25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Words cannot describe how awesome that looks. I've been thinking about trying to do that next year to an '06.

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice looking car guys :2tu: One question, was there any debate on to black out the back diffusser? On the factory striped cars the diffuser is black, but ont he non-striped care it is painted body color.

Great job :2tu:

Yes there was debate on the back diffusser. In the end I picked not to black it out because there may not be black wheels on it in the future and then I don't think it would look right. Just my .02

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice! Why did you decide to paint the splitter and dive plans/canards?

That is just the way I like it. Depending on the color which way is best and I think with the blue and white it looked better painted vs carbon. I was working on a blue chrome powder coat for the wheels but it did not turn our right so that is still up in the air.

The pics don't do the car justic and the blue painted wing looks amazing in person. JMO:D

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is just the way I like it. Depending on the color which way is best and I think with the blue and white it looked better painted vs carbon. I was working on a blue chrome powder coat for the wheels but it did not turn our right so that is still up in the air.

The pics don't do the car justic and the blue painted wing looks amazing in person. JMO:D

would of been sick all blue and black.

Black wing, black single stripe, black wheels and black front splitter.

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much were you able to get just the wing and front splitter for?

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The repair was not cheap but the owner was still able to save big money over a new one and it only had 90 miles on the car. He got the color he wanted at 30k less then new.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks Great Matt....

Now that the car is finished.....

Where's my headers?...:rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950