Just got back from Tators

Bravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a class act.
Chuck and Rob spent some time chasing some weird oil leaks at the back of my block. I guess it wasn't easy as the Ram SRT-10 didn't really cooperate. Chuck wouldn't let it go until he was sure it was fixed. Kudos Chuck!
Back on topic.....
Someone had left a beautiful silver no-stripe 99 ACR for the whole kaa-bang. Roe blower, heads, cam, on-and-on. The huge pile of parts was truely awesome. Someone is going to have lots o-fun.
Thanks Chuck. You're my hero.
-jb

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I won't have anyone else work on my Viper. It is worth the trip for me plus I get some nice seat time on the trip there and back. :2tu: :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE to hear these replies about Chuck, reinforces what we already know--CHUCK IS truly a Viper Wizard!! Also gotta give credit to the other highly-qualified, respected techs at Chuck's as well. Kudos Chuck!~! ~juli~

CrimePays

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Silver 99 ACR that Bravo saw at Taytors with all the goodies is mine. I am looking forward to picking it up soon from Chuck. I will be drag racing the car often. Anyone that is drag racing their Viper and has any suspension set-ups would be helpful. I will post some time slips in a week or so. Car is going staight to the track!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear CrimePays,

Once you get your Viper back, we'll have to meet some time and make people wonder why there are two Vipers in one location, I'm in Bayville, just one exit away.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great picture, Bravo--wonderful garage you have there!! ~juli~
(OH, and not to mention the cars as well!!!)

CrimePays

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bravo:

Looks like you might have a cage in your ACR? If so tell me what you did and who did the work. I need a cage for NHRA 8.50et. Also if you do have a cage could you send me some pictures of the interior work of the cage?

Craig

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Chuck needs to open a dealership in SE Pa. We have no good dealers or Viper tech's in our area. I guess I could drive or have it trailered the 4 hours each way in the event it was something major but that could be an expensive towing bill.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Chuck needs to open a dealership in SE Pa. We have no good dealers or Viper tech's in our area. I guess I could drive or have it trailered the 4 hours each way in the event it was something major but that could be an expensive towing bill.

Well, can't speak for Chuck as to his plans for expanding...but agree that we also wish you could have someone of Chuck's caliber in your area....can you drive there with someone following you to bring you back home? Maybe that's a possibility? You wouldn't regret having Chuck and his techs work on your Viper!!!! ~juli~

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron:

Sounds good. I will be around this weekend if you want to get together in seaside? Or Rt 37?

Craig

Hey Crime, are you in seaside often? I was down there one night about a month ago and saw a solid silver ACR. Probably a little after midnight or so. :drive:

CrimePays

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The great one:

Yes that was me. I have been in seaside several times over the past 2 months...Just looking around to see what cars and girls were hanging around.

Craig

CrimePays

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AFL:

I would be happy to meet you at Tiffany's. My girlfriend lives in Key West and just went back home a few days ago. She will not be in town this weekend. (she knew I was getting my car back and did not want to be 2nd:) But we could meet up this weekend. I will be at the track either Friday night or Saturday Afternoon. I want to see what it runs but I will be around Friday and/or Saturday night.

Craig

CrimePays

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bravo:

Thanks for the info. I thought I saw a bar behind the pass seat...Anyway I am going to get a local fab guy build me a cage.

Craig

CrimePays

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to the track last week. Made 3 1/8 passes to work on hooking the car. When I found a resonable launch RMP and better tire pressure I ran one pass out the back door. Car went 10.80 @ 132 MPH. I am sure after working the set up I can gain .2-.3 in the 60ft and .1-.3 in better tuning. After that, time for the nitrous! I'll keep you posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery