Just got my 06 Red Coupe from John at Roanoke!

Jason

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I recieved my 06 red coupe from John at Roanoke. John is a great guy to deal with and the transaction was flawless. I bought the car sight unseen and I was not dissapointed when it arrived. It had 56 miles on it when I got it and its perfect. As soon as I got the car I had 3m protectant put on the bumper,fogs, headlights, mirrors, rockers, where you open the doors, and behind the front and rear tires. John was nice enough to put some viper door sills in for me before he shipped the car to me. If anyone is considering purchasing another viper I would highly recomend you speaking with John at Roanoke. This weekend I will have some pictures up.

I remember awhile back on the forum that someone posted an in-depth write up of the break-in period. I didnt know if anyone had that link? Thanks guys.

V

Venomiss

A few weeks ago I recieved my 06 red coupe from John at Roanoke. John is a great guy to deal with and the transaction was flawless. I bought the car sight unseen and I was not dissapointed when it arrived. It had 56 miles on it when I got it and its perfect. As soon as I got the car I had 3m protectant put on the bumper,fogs, headlights, mirrors, rockers, where you open the doors, and behind the front and rear tires. John was nice enough to put some viper door sills in for me before he shipped the car to me. If anyone is considering purchasing another viper I would highly recomend you speaking with John at Roanoke. This weekend I will have some pictures up.

I remember awhile back on the forum that someone posted an in-depth write up of the break-in period. I didnt know if anyone had that link? Thanks guys.
Found this with the search button on the top of the page. Plugged in break in period and came up with this:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=601561&highlight=break+in+period
Do you have the owners manual? It might mention it also.
Congrats on your new car!

OP
OP
J

Jason

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found this with the search button on the top of the page. Plugged in break in period and came up with this:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=601561&highlight=break+in+period
Do you have the owners manual? It might mention it also.
Congrats on your new car!

Thanks venom for the help, I actually read that thread at little bit earlier. Ill have to check out the owners manual and see if it gives any further instruction besides just taking it easy for the first 500 miles. I think the thread that I am thinking of including recomended rpms per mileage, ect.

V

Venomiss

Sorry that it wasn't the thread you were looking for-somebody will remember where it is and chime in. John Gastman is a great guy and we just saw him a few weeks back at Belle Isle.
Your area has an active group of Vipers with a bunch of events. Looking forward to pictures in the future!:drive:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason: Congrats. Good to know there is a snake in peanut country--I am not far away. I just got an 06 from John, as well--my 4th Viper.

He is a great guy. Enjoy it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason, congratulations on your Viper purchase!! We look forward to seeing your pictures.
I don't recall the thread about the break-in period, but believe we read it in our owners' manual...plus word of mouth from others, as you said, easy 1st 500 miles. Then, don't go crazy!!! Enjoy!~~~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang