just listed my fe for sale

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi all, just listed my 06 fe #68 for sale on the vca classifieds. not sure how long it takes to actually hit. asking 79k. 600 miles, bone stock. 201 796 8804 x7128. thanks, rich.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you like the reproduction dash plaque which you ordered from me and then failed to buy? As a result mine cost me twice as much as everyone else's and I did all of the leg work to have them made. Thanks a lot!!

Bob K

OP
OP
R

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bob kothenbeutel (at least the name on the check i wrote) you are a horses a**. i paid you check #4163 dated 12-29-05. i have the cancelled copy, and the repro dash plaque. why don't you research before you slander me. ****. if you look at your previous posts, it was a vca officer that you roasted quite well. you are a bozo.

OP
OP
R

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes i am f****** pissed that this **** bob k posts a story that i am a deadbeat. i paid him! and he sent me the plaque. i have the cancelled check. bob, you have a nice collection of cars. you obviously have more money than brains or manners. cant buy class.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my god!! I feel like such a total **** and ass. It was not Rich who stiffed me, it was Viper585. I made the above post based on some jumbled notes I found and obviously made a terrible error. Rich did pay me and I sent him the plaque.

I can't tell you how badly I feel about this and wish I could turn the clock back 24 hours and wipe the slate clean.

Rich: PLEASE accept my humble apology and tell me what I can do to clear this up. Please see a separate thread I started.

Bob K

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang