Just moved from KY to MI (Ann Arbor Area)

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wanted to say hello to you all and see what is going on here this year! I was a member of the KY/IN VCA and just want to see what the motor city group is like. I have a silver 99 ACR.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey dude! Welcome to the North! Yes he does have an ACR and it is REALLY nice!:D

I second that question. Might need to make it out to MI a few times this year!

Robert

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wanted to say hello to you all and see what is going on here this year! I was a member of the KY/IN VCA and just want to see what the motor city group is like. I have a silver 99 ACR.

Wow did you ever go over to the DARK side! :D At least let us know how nice the weather is ALL the TIME down there!!

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome up North! Check out that website to see the club's activities. Once you thaw out we'll show you a good time -- welcome aboard!

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had the ACR out this past thursday:drive:, too bad i didn't see any of you guys!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We usually like to wait until all the salt, *** holes, cement crumbles and asphalt patching gunk settles down before we take the snakes out. Just a little tip from the locals.... :)

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, i agree on that but the salt washed away on tues. --> wed. and i washed her befre and after in a heated garage so she is still in like new condition save the bare aluminum wheels that i must now polish. But i may take her out again soon. I love this car and it was ment to be driven so thats what she gets and then a nice hot shower...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget to update your profile here and give HQ a call at 1.800.998.1110 to give them your new address! Let me know when you're ready and I'll update your title for ya.

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please update my title as i have already transfered the VCA membership with HQ...

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you. Why would anyone purposely move to Michigan. I've been trying to get out of Michigan for 2 years now. Wanna buy my house so I can leave?

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I moved here for work. I work for an OEM and found a unique opertunity to do Engine engineering and testing here in MI...

Also i love the motor city. This city is where the spirt of great american cars has lived for nearly 150-200yrs. To me there is no question where automovive will revive first...

I am looking for houses and there are a ton on the market some make me sad to even go look at... these are challenging times.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't think the OEM's were hiring any new people. It always sounds like they are reducing headcount.

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are but if you have the skills they need you can still make moves within these comps...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you drive it to work today? Would have been great for a thrill. Slip sliding away ...

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, i'd rather drive it on warm rainy days just as much fun but without the salt!

Dexter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Joe!
Ann Arbor is having their first annual Jackson Road Cruise tomorrow. You can check out the details at JRCRUISE.COM. I'm registered at the Meijers store but will play it as I see it tomorrow. I agree on the "Drive It" attitude.

Mark

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dexter,
Sorry I missed this post. Where are you located? Dexter?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456