Just traded UP

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just traded in my 2003 for a 2008 Viper Violet Coupe. First impressions.......BEST DECISION EVER!!! The color is awesome! Thanks to Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge. I have bought a lot of cars before, but never had everything go as smoothly as it did with Bill. Bought the car over the phone and it was everything Bill said it would be, so THANKS!! I will be posting pics soon. Glad to be in the 600hp club :)

OP
OP
V

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks johniew398 - just need a day where the sun comes out so I can actually take some!!

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! That must be the best color I have ever seen on a viper! (Heh, Heh, Heh...):D

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, my favorite color, glad Bill was able to hook you up

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey 23, I had an 05 yellow, but I am bonkers over my 08 vert ARY!! Besides the best color, what have you noticed over your gen 3 ?

OP
OP
V

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey 23, I had an 05 yellow, but I am bonkers over my 08 vert ARY!! Besides the best color, what have you noticed over your gen 3 ?

purplesnake - the biggest improvements I have noticed are the ease of the clutch and transmission and ride quality. It definitely does not feel like it has more horsepower from a ride perspective, but then you get on the gas and BAM!!!! Also, going from a vert to a coupe, the coupe is just so much quieter!

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with all your observations. This is totally subjective, but congrats on one of the most striking colors I have seen on a viper, and very rare! (nothing more cool than going somewhere and not seeing another viper the same color as yours!)

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
23 - sorry not very techy, if you search purplesnake, a member posted a picture from the original owner on my first post. New pictures coming soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte