Just wanted to say...

Danino

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn it feels good to drive a Viper! :headbang: I just keep falling more and more in love with my girl. Mine is a '98 GTS, but the Viper in general is by far the best automobile ever created, anyone agree?

OP
OP
D

Danino

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here they are, hopefully I managed to get uploaded correctly.

Last edited:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn it feels good to drive a Viper! :headbang: I just keep falling more and more in love with my girl. Mine is a '98 GTS, but the Viper in general is by far the best automobile ever created, anyone agree?

Agreed ! Tough sell on this site...heh...:rolleyes:

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like you found yourself an abandoned parking lot to abuse your girl a little bit.. Has she been bad?

It only gets worse from here.. I've had mine for 6 months and it feels like a bought it yesterday. I get so excited when I get to drive it. I don't drive it in the rain and snow is coming next month so I have to drive it as much as I can before I put her away for winter..

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed!! Going to take my girl to the drag strip tonight to have a little fun with her :drive:

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was only driving mine ('99 ACR) on weekends and it seemed like every week was perfect and weekends it rained! My solution? I've been driving it to work every day! My neighbors HATE that 542 stroker at 5am... oh well!!!

OP
OP
D

Danino

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HAHA yea, I'll be putting an exhuast on her soon, I'm sure the grandma next door is going to have something to say about me coming home from a night out at 4am

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that rear-view mirror! ;)

And a new exhaust is going to convert it into a whole new car...just wait and see. I recently deleted the cats on mine and installed short Magnaflow mufflers. All I have to say is (explicit!!!).

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Feels good don't it? I drive my 99GTS every chance i get too.I drive the gen 1 as much as possible too.:drive: All Vipers are cool,but the one you own is the coolest on the planet! That goes for everyone here who has one too.They are all that individuals best car on the planet,so enjoy!

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers are AMAZING cars and being a new owner I feel pretty damn lucky and fortunate! I had been waiting 18 years to own one and now that I have it, it truly rocks! I have a Gen 1, and as you mentioned scotmcc, the bad weather is fast approaching! I still plan to take mine out during the winter providing it's a clear day and the roads are dry. Being a Gen 1 owner, I'll just have to apply more layers of clothing!

Long live Vipers and their owners!!!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely love my Silver 98 GTS. I keep it covered up on the lift so it's like unwrapping a present every time I take it down to drive it. At this point it's hard for me to imagine any car I'd rather have at any price as crazy as that may sound.

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely love my Silver 98 GTS. I keep it covered up on the lift so it's like unwrapping a present every time I take it down to drive it. At this point it's hard for me to imagine any car I'd rather have at any price as crazy as that may sound.

Don't sound crazy to me :2tu: ...a car isn't about how much it costs to me,but how much it means to the driver. Viper's are unique and pure unadulterated excitement! :drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery