Justin Bell Vipers and Neon's to be sold

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Justin Bell Vipers and Neon\'s to be sold

I would like to say we are going to keep our Vipers for school purposes but Justin's corporate commitment does not allow for that at this time. The Viper has been a great school car and will be missed. Perhaps in the future this will change.

Reaction score

Well Justin you lost someone who was appling to you Dec. 3 day class. I will now have to do some more home work on what school to go to. Does anyone have any good ideas I will be in South Fl. dec.- May?

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well guess my Justin Bell Viper driving School hat
just became rare!! Sorry for the loss to the Viper community
but that's show biz! I knew just changing the name would only forstall the inevitable!!
What is the last class using the Vipers Gary?????????????

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Our last classes with Vipers will be in December and possible January schools. We do have openings for our Dec.13 thru 15 school that will have Vipers on track. January schools are filling up and will more than likely have Corvettes and possibly Vipers. I will keep all posted on future developments.

Reaction score

A good driving school will help make you a good driver is they use a Neon or Corvette. Take a Driving School to maximize the Viper ownership experience and hopefully avoid body damage to you or your Snake. Skip Barber is a Great Driving school and presently discounts the 1 and 2 day driving school 25% to VCA members. All other Skip Barber programs are discounted 10% to VCA members. I encourage owners, that like to push the go pedal, to take driving schools until they have a good handle (can keep up with Rich Bontempi) for car balance are car control. To stay on top of performance driving do "Viper Days" and other "Open track" events, Autocross Events and Skip Barber lapping days and or race events. It take a lot of training to be a good driver.

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justin Bell Vipers and Neon\'s to be sold

All Justin Bell Viper Driving School track prepared Vipers and ACR Neon's are to be sold, due to the new sponsorship arrangements between the school and GM/Chevrolet brand. The school will feature ZO6 and C5 Corvettes as well as Z28 Camaro's. If you are interested in purchasing one of our school cars, please call Gary Lashinsky at 407-366-0366. I can supply you with photo's and complete upgrade information on our Neon's and Vipers that we are selling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery