Katie's June 1 Cook Out

Alan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,
Checking to see if there is interest in a cook out and pool party after the 1 June Katies. I live in Great Falls and will have my 99 ACR there. Would love to meet fellow VA/MD VCA members. Let me know if you would like to come! We could do a GTP/GWPWY/Captial/66/RT7 round trip cruise then cook out and pool.
Thanks,
Alan Weakley

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put a little info on address and area and I may be interested. Would like to also meet some local owners on an informal get together. Thanks for the invite

OP
OP
A

Alan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10554 fox Forest drive,
Great Falls, Va
Fox Forest is a sub divsion across from Our Lady of Sienne Church on Springvale road. About 2 -3 miles from Katies (the village). Its in a Cul de Sac so good parking. We have a pool and areas to hang out.
Thanks,
Alan

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan,

Please send me an email with detailed information so I can send out. Thank you for putting this together.

OP
OP
A

Alan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi an I get a quick RSVP count please? Also, would like to know if your preference is for a post Katies Brunch (9AM) or Lunch time Cookout.
Thanks, Alan

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan,Surprised there wasn't more interest this weekend. I thought I had a conflict but plan to be there this am and look forward to meeting another first year ACR owner. Jim

OP
OP
A

Alan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all, we had a great turn out with 5 Vipers and a Lambo! everyone had a good time and the pool was just right for the hot day! I will plan anohter one later this summer!
Thanks again!
You must be registered for see images attach
Alan