kbb.com ( pricing)

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read KBB reports on new and improved cars and they said that the price was going to be in the 60k ,I hope they are correct,maybe that way some owners can keep both.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bs[1].gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marketing 101:

Quote the most optimistic number you can without lying to the customer.

We just came out with a new product line at my company... I was thining it would cost $99 a unit, but wasn't quite sure. I told folks who were asking "under a hundred dollars". The price ended up being $99.

Tony Estes said on here that the price would be "under $80k" - and that was straight from Dodge.

Given that statement, you can be sure it will be over $70k, and over $75k, else they would have said under that # instead.

It looks like $79k it will be. The only thing that might **** is..

$79k for SRT
$4k for hardtop
$3k for gass guzzler
$4.5k for sales tax

And you're looking at $90,500. Thats a LOT of money to pay for a Dodge.

I would REEAAALLLY like to be able to drive this off the lot for $80k.. meaning MSRP would have to be $75k with the top and with gas guzzler. I dont think that will happen though. I wonder how they could attract the Vette crowd with an $80-90k pricetag?

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelP:
When is the SRT due out?

Gas guzzler tax ends this year.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhhh, no it doesn't. Gas guzzler tax ain't going anywhere

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
uhhh, no it doesn't. Gas guzzler tax ain't going anywhere

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHhhhhhhhhh, Mike, thanks for answering my question when the SRTs are expected out.
bounce.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael,

I don't think anyone knows exactly. Some will be delivered this year (maybe 1/4 of them) and the rest should be delivered next year. Either way, there will be a gas guzzler tax on them of likely around $3,000 or so. I think you are thinking of luxury tax.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike Brunton, if your pricing situation is correct(and I hope your wrong) than the SRT will be priced over 100k
frown.gif
in about 3 years and the coupe (if its ever made), that alot of GTS owners want, will be a 100k car.
redface.gif
OUCH!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael,

Ride? Ride??? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis???? I'll let you take it for a ride... you supply the gas, beer, and Supras to spank, and I will supply the SRT.

SRT,

I am with you 100% - $100k seems out of this world for the car. The only thing that could "save" the price concern is if a) the price includes a hardtop, even if I can't pick it up for 6 months and/or b) the price includes gas guzzler, which I have heard it will not (it's been posted on the board).

$90k is a LOTTA money to pay for a Dodge - even if it is a Viper.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
Michael,

Ride? Ride??? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis???? I'll let you take it for a ride... you supply the gas, beer, and Supras to spank, and I will supply the SRT.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HA just kidding. It will be pretty funny to see the large number of people who do not like the SRT will really want a ride. All us haters will quickly become wanters.
supergrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi