Ketchup and Mustard on EBay... here ya go chad...

Mister XR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1792 miles... that's a shame. Are these vehicles destined to sit in garages forever? If I lived in Florida, I'd drive mine every day.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1792 miles? Maybe I should buy this one and make it my garage queen McViper and TT my high mileage beat to hell one :)

I do like the fact he has the original Maroney sticker. I emailed him asking if I could bribe him into making a color copy of it for me :nana:

I'll be interested to see what it sells for. $37,900 w/2+ days to go isnt too bad

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1792 miles? Maybe I should buy this one and make it my garage queen McViper and TT my high mileage beat to hell one :)

Hehe that way you would not only be Two Viper Chad but Two McViper Chad ;)

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I do like the fact he has the original Maroney sticker. I emailed him asking if I could bribe him into making a color copy of it for me :nana:

I'll be interested to see what it sells for. $37,900 w/2+ days to go isnt too bad

Maroney? = Window Sticker?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotcha. Any of you guys have one of these? I bought one off of ebay a few years ago and have never seen another one until now.

You must be registered for see images attach

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like one of the hats my Grandfather wore, and look, it even has a neat little pouch for your sunglasses. :laugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4