Kudos to Jeff Sherwin and Jerry's Dodge

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos to Jeff Sherwin and Jerry\'s Dodge

I just wanted to let everyone know of the fantastic service I received today at Jerry's Dodge in Springfield VA near DC. These guys treated me better than any dealership ever. I called in the morning to let them know I was coming. Rick Rock took my info and was practically waiting for me when I got there. Jeff Sherwin, a highly recommended Viper Tech, talked to me about my problem. As some of you may know I have had a problem with my driver's side door switches. At first the inside one stopped working. After I messed with the door and switches the outside one stopped working. I feared I had done some severe damage. Not only did Jeff figure out what was wrong and fixed it the same day he probably saved me some money by finding the problem immediately. As it turns out two wires (one for each switch) had broken in the hinge area of the door. Jeff told me this is not real uncommon. So, beware if you have door switch problems. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know if you ever need service in the DC or surrounding areas check out Jeff, Rick and the rest of Jerry's Dodge team. They are awesome! :2tu:

Matt

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Kudos to Jeff Sherwin and Jerry\'s Dodge

Matt,,

Jeff Sherwin is first class, and he is a great tech. I have told a lot of owners about him and they all say the same thing fist class.

The rest of th team have been great also, Jeff East and the parts guys have been very helpfull also.

Are you coming to my get together on the 21st?

Mark

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ron told me about it. Unfortunately we are celebrating my daughters 7th birthday on that day. I'm still working on excuses. ;) To be continued...

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually, she does love to go to *******. Her mother doesn't though :( Still it might be tough to pull her away from 20 other screaming little girls. Oh what a joyful day. Yeahhh I can't wait. Seriously though I may try to come by early for a short time, or show up late for a short time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya